26

After the party, you and Morgan got home to his house with his mom, you and his mom have a little chat while he drives, you liked her, ever since you knew she's the one who raised Morgan on her own, you were proud that Morgan will do anything for her

After for some time, the car stops and you three went inside, with Morgan holding your hand, Morgan pulls you to his room and after going in closing the door he immediately lift you up and jump right in the bed. "Morgan!!" You say and he giggles while he cuddles you in the bed, you play with his hair for quite some time and you heard him snoring already.

You thought he was tired so you let him sleep on top of you, He eventually wakes up 4 minutes later "Sorry..." he say and he got up, you pulled him again and let him lay next to you, he smiles and pulled you close to his chest "I love you..." Morgan sas and kisses you on top of your head "I love you too" you replied and he plays with your hair.

Your bracelet were matching and that's what you gave him, he clearly loves it.
(He has two metal bracelets and yours.)
"Y/n..." he called, you look up to him "Yeah?" You replied "Can you stay?" He asks, you giggle, You positioned yourself, your head resting on the head board and Morgan crawls to your chest and cuddles you, "Was that a yes?" He ask and you hug him back.

Next morning, You woke up like 5 or 6 am, and you weren't falling back to sleep as you wanted, it was normal chase whenever you sleep at someone's house, you eventually wakeup earlier than them, but everytime you sleep at your own house you wake up like 9 to 10 AM, Yeah pretty normal.

You sat up trying your best not to wake up, Morgan, carefully making your way downstairs, You heard Morgan groans and you turn around hearing him on the bed. You saw him opening his eyes as you turn around, he sits up and realize you weren't in bed and he was about to call you, he stops and see you right in the door, "Morning, Dear," he stands up and walks up to you and hugs you, "Morning" you replied.

Time skip!!

You and Morgan were on the studio, while him filming with Nell, you sat down the couch om your phone while Nell plays around, Nell saw a box of uno cards on the table and assumed that it was a prop, you saw Nell stands and walks to the table and grab the uno box, you smiled knowing she wants to play, "You in?" She ask "So in" you stood up and charge your phone before walking and sitting down to the floor and Nell opens the box and got the cards out.

Morgan walks right back to the trailers parked near the studio with Gabrielle, they were talking some random topics and Gabrielle was called on her trailer cause her friend was there and her dog, Morgan walks in his trailer and surprised, you and Nell were playing Uno Cards, you were laughing and giggling with Nell as she picked a card to flip.

"what's going on here?" Morgan says and he walks and sits down next to you, "Nothing much, buuuut! We're playing Uno! Wanna join?" Nell says and Morgan nods. The game reses and It was your turn to give yours, Morgan's and Nell's card, you shuffle the cards and began to have it to them.

And the game started for about 2 hours until Nell and Morgan was called, "Damn... I have to go, dear, see ya" Morgan says and kissed your cheek and Nell hugs you and walks out of the trailer with him, You clean the cards up and put it into the box, You stood up and you saw your phone was on full battery so you took time on waiting the phone's battery. After some time, You walk out of the trailer and saw Morgan was covered in blood, fake blood..

"Morgan?" You say walking towards him "Guess what! Danny is going to be killed!!" He laughs and you pouted "Whyyyyy!!" You ask "Caaaause, Bridget was possessed and killed Danny, that's what the story goes on" he smiles and you sigh and kiss his cheek even if he's covered with fake blood, you wipe your lips so you wouldn't taste the fake blood "Love you" you said and Morgan kissed you, he didn't even know that your lips is going to be covered in blood too, he pulls away and lightly wipe your lips, he chuckles "I love you too" he replied.