33

It's over...

Sorry for not updating for a while, I have some serious problems at home hehe, I was away from my house for like 2 days cuz some sort of problem and I have to finish 4 projects due on Friday:) Soo I'm kinda busy but today I have a free time cause I only have to do 1 project left, I finished the 2 on the other place I went and other one here at home soooo ENJOYYY!!!

It's not suppose to happen...

Morgan was at a party and he didn't even told y/n he was going, and unexpectedly y/n knew about this and stormed in the house where the party is at. Y/n saw Morgan sitting on the couch talking a girl, they got a bit touchy, Morgan glances up to y/n and didn't even notice it was you at first.

He quickly stood up and walk towards you, "h-hey... What are you doing here...?" Morgan says holding you arms, y/n clench her fist and slapped him, even if it's not enough the pain he had caused you.

He looked away holding slightly his cheek and look back at you, "No no no no... Y/n, listen... It's not what it looks like okay...? Please... Listen to me!" Y/n shakes her head and storm off the house.

The girl walks towards Morgan and hold his arm, "Hey... Let's just leave her okay?" The unknown girl says, he jerks off his arm away and followed Y/n.

Y/n rushed and check her phone and called Hailey a lot of times, but unluckily, she didn't answer. "Y/n!!" Y/n heard Morgan, She turns and Morgan grabbed her, "Listen to me please!!!" Morgan says facing you.

All around him and you, the music of the cold windy breeze was ringing through the air, but the only thing Y/n could hear was the pounding of her own heart..

"I know you think I'm cheating... I'm not, y/n... I love you okay? I'm sorry if I didn't inform you I'm going..." Morgan tears up, he held you close but you resisted him and push him away.

As tears filled y/n's eyes, y/n pushed him off of her but Morgan didn't let that happened, he pulled y/n and the two of them embraced and for a brief moment they tried to savor every second. But the cruel world would have none of it.

"I'm sorry..."

With a heavy heart, the two of them finally let go, knowing that this was the end...

"No... Morgan..." Y/n pushed him away as she tries to fight for her will and what pain he had cause to her, "I am not taking that again!! You said sorry every time and you told me you won't do it again!! But guess what?! You did it all over again?! Seriously?! How can I trust you?!" You yelled, Morgan was helpless he he could only listen to you, "Please.... I'm sorry..." He says one more time before a black car pulled up and it was Malcom, he had just come home again.

"What's going on?" Malcom was confused, didn't know what's going on, "Can we go home, Malcom? Please...?" Y/n ordered and Malcom nodded and Y/n walked with Malcom at the car.

As Morgan watch, he cried, he can't let you go of course, but this was the end of you two.