7

Kissed...

You open you eyes when you felt Morgan back away soon after. You blink a little trying to process if he kissed you or not...
"Morgan...?" He just look at the elevator not paying attention to you "Hmm?" He replied not making an eye contact "Did you.... kis-" You got cut off when he pulled you in to a kiss. Your eyes widen, you dont even know what to do. Morgan pulled away yet kiss you quickly at the second kiss then lean back against the wall of the elevator.

You stare at him, What just happened...
You both arrive on the 3rd floor and Morgan and You walked silently. Morgan began to walk closer along side you and you can feel his hand trying to grab yours, You take his hand and interlock it with yours. You glance at Morgan seeing his cheeks turn pink smiling while look at you.

You both arrive at your apartment and you both stop and look at each other. You sigh not too obvious and he faced you "Y/n... I love you" Hearing that make your heart melt.

You nodded "I love you too" he smiled and kiss you in the lips quickly, He let go of your hand and left. You walk inside the apartment and rest your back on the door, Your mind raise in a lot of thoughts making you smile. You walk to your room and jump on the bed, you grab your phone and go to your Instagram app.

You saw some post and just none of them interesting, your phone buzzed and Morgan sent you a message.

________________________________

morganlogoff✔

Today at 8:16 PM.

morganlogoff: Hey babe 😚.

You: Hi :)

morganlogoff: Sorry if I... y'know... uhmm to make you uncomfortable earlier about the kiss.

You: Its okay Morgan, I understand

morganlogoff: See... that's why I love you.

You: 🙄 whatever

morganlogoff: Hey! I'm being nice here.

You: I love you too.

morganlogoff: I know 😌❤.

morganlogoff: I'll see you next time. Gotta go babe, Good night. Love you.

You: okay love, good night. Be safe, Love you too.

________________________________

You smiled and watch some reels on your phone. You heard a knock on your bedroom door and you assume it was Malcom "Come in!" You called and the door opens while you turn your head towards the door to see Haley "Hey girl!!!" She climb on the bed with you and took you phone "The heck you doing here?!" You replied trying to get your phone back "What else?! I wanna see your convos with Morgan!! Eeeek!" She laugh and giggle while you trying to get your phone away.

You eventually gave up and let her read the text. She reads the recent chat of both of you and you heard Haley gasped while holding her chest "He calls you Babe?! Lucky!!" You laugh and her reaction and she gasped yet again "YOU GUYS KISSED?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!" Haley grabs your shoulders shaking you back and forth "We kissed earlier at the elevator" you replied and her jaw dropped "OMG!!!"