22

After for a few weeks you decided to visit morgan but not telling him that you were coming. You grab your phone and texted Haley that you're visiting Morgan in the studio. Haley agrees and hende the shop.

You stand up from the couch and walk over to your closet and find something to wear, you arent really the type of girl who like to dress up and go out to parties or some sort of stuff. You saw Morgan's blue sweater and you grab it, you decided to wear it with a white top under it. You wear a jogging pants.

You made sure you look great and you grab your perfume and spray it within the sweater and fix your hair. You walk out of your room and got your home keys and grab your shoulder bag and lock the house.

You were waiting for a taxi when someone stopped in front of you, you look to the red car and the window rolls down, Malcom.

"Malcom?!" You say smiling "Hey! Where you going?" He ask "Just pay a visit to Morgan on the studio" he gave you a nod "Come on in! I'll take you there!" He says and you gave him a big smile "Thanks!"

You hop in the car and put your seatbelt on, then Malcom starts to drive towards the Studio, he turns on the radio and some Taylor's music starts to play, you sing the song out loud with Malcom.

You arrive at the studio and you hop out "Thanks, Malcom!!" You say "No problem! Be careful!" You gave him a nod and he drove away, You walk inside the studio and saw some couple of trailers parked on the space. You saw a girl standing on one trailer and you walk up to her.

"Hi, uhmm... my name is Y/n, have you seen morgan?" You aska and the girl look up to you and lower her phone, she was wearing a dark green jacket and her hair was short "Oh! He's not here yet, he's probably in the other trailer over there, they're handling his make up or something, my name is Gabrielle!" She replies "Oh! Nice to meet you"

Gabrielle shakes your hand that you offer and she showed you where Morgan's trailer was, you saw a little girl, her name is Nell Fisher played by Kassie Bixler. Gabrielle who plays Bridget Bixler. And you knew morgan plays Danny, which the eldest brother on the movie. "Sooo, you and.."

You nodded immediately as Gabrielle's question "So yall are dating?" You nodded again, Nell looks up to Gabrielle confused on who you were "Who's she?" Nell ask "oh, shes Y/n, Morgan's girlfriend" Nell smiles

"Sooo, you guys are filming together? That's nice" she gave you a nod. You turn to Nell and sat down, "So what are you guys filming?" You ask nell "Oh, it's a secret, the director doesn't want anyone to know spoilers, all I can is it will be scary" you chuckled on how cute Nell was.

Someone called Gabrielle and Nell and they immediately say goodbye and went off to film. After for a while, The door opens, you look on who it was and saw the three of them, Morgan came in after Nell.

"Hey y/n!!" Nell says when she turns to you, Morgan's eyes widen and turn towards you, he was wearing a blue green top and a shorts, he smiles when he saw you, he immediately hugs you "You didnt told me you were coming!!" He says, you chuckle and keep hugging him.