10

XOXO, Kiss and Hugs.

You woke up the sun was shining behind the curtains, gladly it didnt hit your eyes when you open them, you sat up and stretch your arms a little, your elbow made a little crack noise due to your bad posture.

You didnt care because you slept great after a big day of work. There was a lot of costumers came yesterday till 7 pm to get some coffee, you met others such as Mark, he was a cop and other more people. It was a lucky day.

You stood up and wear your fluffy indoor slippers and walk to the bathroom and you grab your toothbrush and the toothpaste. You brush your teeth after for 60 seconds you spit the minty left over paste and wash your mouth. You grab the towel and wipe your mouth to dry. You place the paste and the toothbrush on the clear plastic glass and walk out of the bathroom turning off the lights.

You heard your phone rings and you quickly took it answering it.

"Morgan!" You said happily "Hey princess" He replied "Hey! I was so tired last night, I'm sorry I'd dint get to call you" you sat on the bed "That's okay bunny" you heard him chuckle "How are you?" You asked "all good Bun, How about you?" "Me too, There was a lot costumers yesterday in the shop, I'm glad" You replied.

You and Morgan talked for a while "Hey Babe.." You heard him speak with a sigh at the end "what's up?" You asked looking a little worried "Can I come over?" You chuckled "Yeah sure" You heard him said yes quietly but mostly you heard it.

"Alright, I'll be there!" "Okay babe, be safe" you replied and you hang up.

On the other hand...

Morgan quickly stood up on his bed still wearing the grey hoodie, he thought for a moment brushing his hand to his bleached hair, He walk to halls to the stairs and went down. He grab his keys and wallet and walk out of the house.

He drove to a store to buy some snacks. After buying he threw then into the passenger seat and drove to McDonalds. He ordered some nuggets and drinks for you. Morgan drove by your house parking on the drive way and hop out the car, he walk to the other side to pick up the food be bought.

You heard the doorbell rings and you quickly recognize it, You jumped off the couch and open the door. You saw Morgan standing with a plastic bag full of snacks "Morgaaaaan!!" You hugged him and he chuckled, he test his head on your neck lightly kissing it while his other free hand on your back pulling you close, you break the hug and drag him inside.

He threw the snacks on the couch and pulled your face to a quick peck on the lips, When you open your eyes you saw him holding a McDonald food and drink and you jumped happily and hugged him "What's this for?" You ask while hugging him, he broke the hug and look at you.

You can on his eyes full of love, his facial expression soften and he smiled lovingly "To remind you" Your eyebrows narrowed "On what?" You asked "On how you made me the happiest guy you've ever dated" He added a kiss on the cheek "Oh Morgan..." he gave you the food and your open the little box and ate the nuggets. He dragged you on the couch and cuddled you, he remains hugging you from the waist his head resting on your neck while you eat the snack he bought.