9

Sunflower.

I invite you to follow my on INSTA which my user is: lovely_yielle. My PFP is the picture above. And also at Tiktok which is: yielle_corpuz (LOVE).

THANK YOU!!

_______________________

You walk home and when you arrive at the hotel to the lobby and got your keys. You took the elevator and press the 3rd floor button which your room is. Your phone buzzed on your bag and you took it out and check the notification in your lock screen. With the wallpaper of him.

You saw that he chated you. You got to the chatroom and ready his text.

Morgan the Man ♡

Today at 6:07 PM

Morgan the Man ♡: Hey baby ;)

You: What's up love?

Morgan the Man ♡: I have a surprise for you when you got home.

You: Ooooookay??

You got confused you walk back to you apartment and put your phone back in your bag not paying attention where your going, You stop at your door, you quickly stop your tracks and saw a letter and a flower, you accidentally step on the letter and when your foot move back revealing your shoe print on the letter. You grab the letter and examine it. No names from who it was. You open the envelope and it reveals a small paper.

Dear, Y/n...   

I always wanted to tell you this, but... I want you to go inside your apartment and straight to your room after reading this letter. I knew you wholesome freind Malcom:). He gave me a key to your apartment. I'm sorry I didnt take permission first. But I'm sure you'll be glad.

-LOVE U.

you got your keys out, you grab the flower on the floor and unlock the door. You twist the knob and quickly stop your  tracks once again. Trails of rose petals was on the floor. You look around but no one was there, but... the lights were open so someone is there. You walk to the kitchen and grab a frying pan to protect yourself from robbers or... any other hostage. You walk to your room and twist the knob... it was open...

You open the door and the lights were closed and you put your fingers on the light switch and turn it on, You walk inside.

"SURPRISE!!" Someone yelled.

You quickly hit the person on the face and drop the pan, you step back terrified... if was MORGAN?!

He groand holding his nose while on his knees "Babe! I'm sorry! Dont do that!! Dont scare me!!" You kneel down and grab his face and kiss his nose, he laughs "Malcom was definitely right... your always protect yourself from unknown stuff" He commented and you nudge his shoulder then helping him to stand up.

You took a look around your bed covered with petals and on the nightstand was a few candles that smells amazing. You walk around and saw a note on the bed.

Now that you are here... Suprise my love.

-morgan.

You heard the door closed and click to locked making you look at morgan, He was by the door smirking as he walk close to you. You knew exactly on what it was "Morgan... Dont do this... I'm.. Not in the mood for this" You step back putting your hands up towards him trying to stop him. "Oh darling... you can't escape now" he laugh walking towards you "Baby! Morgan! Stop!", he laughs again "Lets finish what we started shall we?" He asked grabbing your waist pulling you into a deep passionate kiss, he then pull away with both of your foreheads against each other. "You better be ready..."