8

Unexpected.

Another morning came, yet nothing interesting. You woke up near 6:34 am and you begin with your daily routine. You grab your comb and start to comb your messy hair, you look on the mirror to check your hair. After brushing your hair you walk to the bathroom and brush your teeth, you grab the soap and rinse it with water and began washing your face. You wash your face with water to take the soap put of your face. Luckily the soap didnt got to your eyes.

After that you went to the kitchen and grab the cereal box and the milk and got a bowl and a spoon. You ate breakfast and then bath. You wear your casual uniform for your work today. You grab your bag and your phone. You walk out of your apartment with Malcom and he took you to the shop, he then left for work too. You enter the shop and saw Haley at the counter on her phone and when she noticed you she smirked. "What know Haley?" You ask walking in the counter and putting you bag down, "Nothinggggggggg, so? Any updates from Morgan?" You shake your head "Awwwww..." She replied. Your phone buzzed on your pocket and of course Haley heard it.

"Is that Morgan?!" He says happily, "I dont know yet." You grab your phone and check on who it was, and out of nowhere you got a call from Morgan. You press the accept call and put your phone on your ear while Haley smiling widely, then you heard his voice "Hey love, where are you?" He asked "Uhmm work" you reply "Oh, did I disturb you?" Morgan chuckles "Nope" you replied "I have to go babe, Imma get some coffee" "Sure love. Be safe" you reply "I love you n/n" you laugh "I love you too" you hang up and put your phone down inside you bag.

Costumers comes in after Haley opened the shop. After almost 10 minutes of preparing the orders of the costumers. The bell rings by the door, you turn your head up on the door, your eyes widen.

Morgan walk over the coffee shop and put his phone down his pocket then look at you, he stop his tracks looking at your eyes. You heart heats fastly as he smiled and walk over to you.

"Hey love" He held your hand and your cheeks turn bright red "h-hi..." you reply, his giggled make your heart beat faster than a normal beat. "Can... I get your order?" You ask and he nodded "Just a coffee, Black" You nodded and you try to let go of his hand but his grip tightens as you move.

You look at him and smiled "I'm... going to place your order now" He smirked, "Hey y/n, Im-" Haley stopped and you turn your head towards her and so did Morgan. Haley's jaw dropped seeing Morgan at the counter holding hands with another ordinary girl... You..

"Did... did I disturb?" Haley asked making Morgan smirked at you and you turn your head towards Morgan and he kissed you in the lips quickly. "No... not at all" Mkrgan replied and play with your hand, he held your hand close, you cant place his order so you ask haley to place his. When his order came, he cant stop eyeing or let go of your hand "Drink your coffee before it gets cold" You said calmly as he kept rubbing his thumb on your hand, He shake his head "I want your hand... its soft" He reply then kissing your hands.

Welp... this is... unexpected... you thought.

______________________________

Hello :) author here.

I want to ask a favor or something like that to follow me and help to support this account. Just follow me and vote for my stories and that will be amazing!! Its always free, you can always change you mind.

Xoxo.

Love you all.

-yielle.