28

Warning: TEASING!! NOT A SMUT!!

After the long day, Morgan went upstairs and excuse himself to go change into his PJs, you stay in the couch with your phone out and checking your Instagram stories from your friends.

Morgan called you upstairs and you look up to the stairs and started walking up towards his room, When you got there, you saw him still on his outfit.

"What?" You asked laying down his bed and look at him, "Nothing, I just want you here" he chuckles a little and you cover your face with a pillow to hide your smile. You then removed the pillow on your face. And you remembered that you and Morgan were first friends and your eyes went on him, everyone always said you were attached at the hip.

You were laying in his bedroom, like you always did. You watched him at his desk from where you laid on his bed.

Your/ Third POV

“I can feel your eyes on me, Y/n,” he said and he turns around and approach you putting his thumb on your cheek.

"I was just... Looking around, I'm kinda bored" I sit up pushing his finger away, "Bored?" He smirked, taking a step back, "Are you?"

"You're never bored when you're with me." He says "Well I can!" You said back, he trying to tease you.

Morgan put his hands against the bedframe on either side of your head, leaning down so his face was inches from yours again, "Now, be honest. You were watching me." Morgan chuckled,

"You can't even lie properly. Now, I think I know how to cheer you up." He says.

"You're going to tell me why you are looking at me like you are, while I..." His voice went down to a whisper, "Tease you." He says and I leaned away resting my head on the headboard.

"Cause I was bored!!" "SHUT UP!! Personal space?! Do you even know that?!" You added.

"Do you know what teasing is?" He smirked, "Let me demonstrate."

Morgans' hand reached out and stroked your cheek, he leaned closer to whisper in your ear, "I know you liked being with me, and I liked being with you. Let's not fight today, okay?"

Morgan grabbed you by the wrists and pulled you to standing, "You are in a terrible mood, y/n. I think i can fix this."

He pinned your back to his bed with his body, his hands still on your wrists, "I'm going to show you what teasing really is." He says.

"What are you doing?!" You try to push him away on his chest, Morgan pinned you with his weight, leaning in close, so that the only thing touching you was the soft material of his body against yours.

He was inches away, and he smiled, "Shhhh, it'll be fine. I promise." He tickles you a little and you laugh out loud "STOP!!!" you keep laughing.

"You're going to relax..." He ran his hands down the sides of your body until he was at your waist. Morgan didn't stop, in fact his grin grew wider, he seemed to not have heard you.

He slid his arms down until he had one hand on each of your thighs, "Shhhh, Y/n, I promise this will be fun...." "MORGAN!!! STOPP!!" You say and Morgan didn't stop, in fact his grin grew wider, he seemed to not have heard you.