16

This was from the book I was making :).

Night Party.

°•○•°●°•○•°

Morgan was invited to a friend party, it was a birthday party which his friend just turns to 22 already. Morgan wears a white shirt and a jogging pants, He then grabs the keys and walk downstairs, He saw his mom on the couch on her phone.

"Hey mum, can I go to a friend's house?" Morgan ask in a calm town, His mother nodded "Sure hun, just be careful, okay?"

"Yes mum" Morgan smiles widely then got outside and went to his car, He then hops in the driver's seat and put the key to the hole and start the engine then drove away.

While at the party, You were just sitting on the back yard where theres no crowd, You sat on a metal stool while in front of a large pool, it's only 4 foot deep.

You look at the time and it reads: 8:23 p.m. on your watch, You continue reading with the light above you helps you to make the words visible to you.

Every crowd sings and yells inside the living room where the party was at, Your friend Emma sat beside you "Cmon y/n! You dont come here to be reading a book! Have fun!" Emma says taking your book "what else I'm suppose to do? Drink? I dont drink, or even smoke! I don't do stuff you guys do, its who I am" you replied "No matter what who you are love, your still the same best friend I've ever had" she place her hand on your upper leg and smiled "Thanks Emma" You replied.

Emma stood up about to leave when she stops to look at you once again "Also, morgan is coming" She winked at you, Emma knew you like Morgan Davies but didnt know your dating him.

You shake your head just pretending to be busy while staring at the pool, Everyone screams in joy when they saw Morgan came in, Maybe it was your time to make a move? Only justine, your Emma's cousin knows your dating him.

You sigh and got your phone out, you scroll to your Instagram feed and find out he surely coming. He posted a picture of him in a car saying on his way to the night party.

You cant believe he was truly coming...

"Someone is stalking?" You jump seeing justine behind you "SHUT UP!! GIVE ME SPACE WILL YOU?!" You pushed him away hiding your phone, He laughs "What's the matter? Afraid of hiding ot admitting you like Morgan?" Justine teased "JUST AN INSPIRATION!! Besides! Were dating already..." You yelled.

Justine laughs and heads back inside. You sigh and turn your phone off putting it on your bag.

You grab your book and Oh hell it was crowded inside. You never have still many people inside Emma's house before?!.

You walk inside just squeezing in with the others, You got stuck for a moment but then again you tried, You saw Morgan dancing too with the others and you try to avoid him. Your friends noticed and planned to tease you both.

Morgan got pushed towards you and you stopped your tracks when he was close to you, Morgan stares at you for a little while then again smiling, now the crowd began to squeeze both of you tight making your chest connect.

Your cheeks heat up, morgan was a little worried maybe you'll suffocate so he lift you up and the crowd began to cheer. Morgan knew you liked him but he did it for your safety, he then squeezed to the crowd to the back yard again where you were in about 8 minutes ago.

You breath out mostly, you were out of air on how many people there are, Your eyes widen and you drag Morgan out of the door then when Morgan turns around on what's going on, some of the crowd starts to jump right into the pool, Morgan laughs.

You turn red once you knew his arms were still wrapped around your waist "Y-you can let go now..." You said quietly "How about no" He replied, everyone cheered on how close you and Morgan are, he then place his hand on your cheek and stare at you for a little while.

You look away but his fingers were on your chin making you face him again "Just enjoy the moment hun, you dont wanna miss it, specially with me" he flirted and you rolled your eyes, You knew morgan knows that you like it when you get teased by him, but you didnt care at all.

"Whatever, Davies" you try to push him away but failed, there was a people at the pool and Morgan looks at you and smirk "No! Dont you think you'll drag me in there, Davies!!!" You yelled and he carried you and jump in the pool.

You went to the surface and remove your hair on your face, you slap Morgan's arm "Ow!!" He says then, he pulls you before you can walk away, you turn your back then he grabs your waist, your back was touching his chest. "Dont lose opportunity to enjoy" he holds you tight making your face heats up.

"Let go!! I'm going home!" Morgan didnt listen to you and just keep holding you close to him, the crowd cheered as you and Morgan were teasing each other, mostly Morgan.

"I said no, you'll listen to me, my love" He says, "Stop flirting!!!" You yelled trying to push his arms off, he chuckled and whisper go your ear "No, never" He replied and you gave in and he laughs when you did.

"I'm glad you gave up, because om going to make this night amazing with you"