5

DATE

You sat up after your conversation with Morgan and soon you began to prepare for your work today. You wear your uniform as usual and walk to the shop. You open the door and you see all you friends talking to Haley and they all turned to you "Heyyyyy Sooo? What did morgan says?" Sam asked "He said he will take me out on a date" You smiled and began walking on the counter with haley preparing their orders "LUCKYYYYY" Beth says and grab her coffee once Haley prepared it. You nodded "Of course... I dont know what to wear or... I dont know... I'm kinda nervous!" You claimed "No! Dont be! You should be amazed that Morgan asked you out on how pretty you are!" Sam replied and you sigh helping Haley who's still smirking "Sam is right N/n" Haley reply and I gave them a nod.

You wear a short red skirt and a red sweater with a white shirt under it. You made your way to the vanity and grab the lipstick and apply it on your lips. You grab your brush and brush your (h/c) hair while looking on the mirror checking if you look good. Your phone buzz and you saw there's someone who message you. You click on the notification and read a message from a strange number.

________________________________

*******

TODAY @ 6:47 PM

*****: Hey N/n, it's me:), Morgan.

You: Oh! I didnt knew haha.

You changed the their name "Morgan".

Morgan changed your name to "Gorgeous".

Gorgeous: Really? Gorgeous?

Morgan: Yeah :) I'm just being honest here darling.

Morgan: I'm picking you up in 20. Your address?..

Gorgeous: 6th Avenue Hotel.

Morgan: OH?...

Gorgeous: What?.

Gorgeous: Morgan??

Gorgeous: Hey! Your ignoring me now??

_________________________________

Your pov

I heard a knock on my door and I assume it was Malcom but he cany be home this early? I walk to the door and twist the knob to see Morgan in front of me "HOW! I WE JUST LIKE LIKE 2 MINUTES AGO?!" He pulled me inside "Your just my neighbor i guess" He laugh "Wh-what..." I reply "My room is at the 3rd door" He sat next to me in the couch.

He grab my hand and walk me to his car, We got into the elevator and press the button on the lobby, the elevator arrive and I kept holding his hand, and I can see his cheeks turning reddish "You okay?" I ask "Yeah, I'm just... thrilled" I laugh "Why?" I ask yet again "Cause im going out with the girl I like" He claims and I just laugh "What? Was that weird?... my bad" I look at him "No! No... ain't weird at all" I replied.

We both walked out of the Hotel and got into his car, I hop in the passenger seat and he sat on the driver's seat. He insert the keys on the keyhole and turn it to the left and started the engine. He pushed down the paddle and began to drive. "So, where'd you wanna go?" Morgan broke the silence making me look at him away from the window "Oh uhmm... I dont know exactly" I replied my voice getting a little quieter "I can take you to a Italian restaurant" He gave me a stare before looking back on the road "Oh uhmmm that's okay" I replied and i heard him laugh once i turn my head to the window "What?" I ask "Nervous gorgeous? Dont worry about it hun, I wont bite" He tease with a smirk on his lips "Oh please..." I look back at the window and got into our date.

Hello :) I'm inviting you to follow me into he following of my social media :) dont judge I have a rovlox account cuz I like playing it anyways :) anyways please follow me on thses accounts:

Tiktok: yielle_corpuz (LOVE)
Roblox: XxyiellexXlove (mami_dems)
Insta: lovely_yielle (Yielle Corpuz)

THANKS!! LOVE U ALL XOXO