31

• ° -Movie night- ° •

Hello!! I'm sorry I've been offline for a while. I have a lot of projects to do hehe. I can't make up some updates here but I'm trying my best to update you all. I'm so sorry :( I'm kinda busy on school works.

Anyways I love you all!!

Credits to my muffin man, again hehe UvU.

Morgan's POV.

I quickly ran to the bathroom when I was laying in bed on my phone and my eyes went to the time. I sat up and read the time "8:57?! YOU GOITA BE KIDDING ME?!" I snapped. I've been on my phone for 37 minutes?!. I ran to get my clothes and my towel and rushed in the bathroom.

I quickly took a shower and after putting on some clothes I spray a colone all over my shirt. I grab my blue sweater and put it on. I brushed my hair and after that I rushed to get my stuff and grab the keys and lock the house.

I hop in the car and drive to the Theater. I parked my car on the parking lot, gladly I was there on time. It was 9:03 PM and I saw Y/n.

The love of my life...

My eyes blinked lovingly as I see her with a dress. I felt my heart racing and I put my hot palm on my heart. I felt it pump. I smiled and saw how beautiful Y/n was.

She deserves better... She don't deserve me... She's too pretty... I'm just... A boy...

I felt something came out of chest. The fact that I remind myself that she deserve more better than I can! It hurts yet.. I just wanna see her happy in all of times.

I put the keys on my pocket while I wear the sweater and the hat I used to wear all the time. I walked behind my dream girl and hugged her from behind. Haley and the other chuckled and giggled together as Y/n was creeped up and I made her jump a little since she wasn't aware I was going to hug her.

"Hi, beautiful." I hid my face on her neck.

"Hello, handsome." Y/n replied. I smiled hiding on her neck and I kissed her cheek. "soooo! Y'all ready to go?" Everyone cheers and nods and we wrnt in and buy some tickets and snacks. It was fun talking to them, specially the boys. We all laughed as the girls talked Infront of us just minding out own business.

"Well at least I'm independent" I hear Y/n says and our heads went in front of us.

"Is that your girl?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah?" I replied and they all chuckled.

"What? What so funny about that?" I asked in a serious tone. "She tryna test your personality dude!" He said. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Y/n can be independent, somtimes not.

I smirked as we went in the theater. We sat in front because we're all watching a horror story. We all sat down and relaxed and we waited until the movie starts on the bug screen. We're not actually in front but like second to third column.

We all got excited cause we saw the intro of the movie and the bacround music starts.

(let's time skip here.)

Third person POV

You sat next to Morgan while holding his hand. You try to cover your eyes with the popcorn cup but you ended up screaming and jumping causing the popcorn the jump and mess the floor. Everyone laughs at yours and their reaction after the Jumpscare.