21

After the rain, you and Morgan rushed to go back to his house and mostly you got wet by the rain, not too soak but a little. It was raining a little, tiny drops of water dropping from the clouds to your head, so there is a chance you could get sick. Morgan got you some comfy and fluffy pajamas you can sleep on and you and him are matching.

You took his towel to use it and you went to the bathroom to take a shower cause you might get sick. You put your clothes and the towel on the sink close to the shower. You remove your clothes and went in the shower and turn the shower on, it was hot water and it felt relaxing. Suddenly you hear a knock on the door "Sugaar!" Morgan called out.

"Whaat?!" You yell "can I bath with you?" "WHA?! WHY?!" You replied "Cause it's hot water... and its only once!!" Morgan came rushing in Thankfully the curtains of the shower was covering you, you peek to the corner of the curtain and quickly realize he was in, he took off his clothes but not his boxer and went inside with you, But you were off clothes so you stopped him.

You grab some spare underwears and put it on, then he got in, his body relaxed on your back while hugging you feeling the hot water on both of his and your body. You felt relaxed too, who doesn't? It's almost Christmas and it was getting a little cold out.

"Y/n..." morgan called your name, his voice was deep yet soft "Yeah?" You replied getting the conditioner on the side of the shower where it was standing, you open the cap and squeeze the end of the bottle to grab some "You're the best girl I've ever dated is all most girls..." he says, you chuckled and you turn towards him.

His hands were at your waist and your one hand has the conditioner on it, "Well... I guess I'm lucky to have you in my life" morgan says, you smiled and apply the conditioner on his hair, and your massaged it. You felt his hands pulling your wrists closed and his eyes were close too. He was relaxed on his position. After applying it you grab the shower and rinse the left over soap off his hair.

He chuckles as you bath him, he grabs the conditioner and apply it to you too. You and him bathe each other until you were done. You took your towel and dry yourself while Morgan grab his and dry himself and dress outside to give you some privacy. You took the shorts and put it on then took the top and put it on too. You got out and saw Morgan wearing the same pajamas.

It was cute on him, his hair was still wet while your hair was covered in with a towel to dry it off. He chuckles seeing you "What's so funny?" You ask "Nothing. You're just cute" he replies and pulls you in a hug.

He grabs the hair blower and dry his and your hair. After that, you felt your whole body was refreshed and warm cause you took a shower after the rain. Morgan decided to watch a movie and yes he was still leaving tomorrow morning.