20

After work, Morgan came to take you home by walking. You clean the left over tables and other stuff before closing the shop. The store was strong with buyers of the cafe. It did help a lot, recieving more money every single day did help you and Haley a lot.

Haley proposed to her girlfriend and thet almost going to get married, of course, you and Morgan are invited over. She even told you, you'll be the aunt of their future baby.
You grab your bag and closed the shop. It was a beautiful day you must say. You waited outside for Morgan. "Sugar!" Someone called you and it was very familiar. "Morgan!!" You run up to him giving him a tight hug.

He grabs your hand and start to walk back to his house. "Sooo how's your day?" He ask "Oh, its okay! The shop is pretty got a big sales today" You replied as walking beside Morgan, he nods and looking around "How about you? Hows yours?"

"Its was okay, I can say that it did get pretty well, Movie was okay, I've met other casts.. sooo... it's pretty okay" he replied, you smiled understanding what he meant "Soooo you met other cast? What movie are you in, anyways? You haven't tell me yet!" You replied "Itsssss a horror movie... and my character is... going to be ded.. if you know what I mean?" You laugh "Of course! If your character, speacially yours! I'll cry!" You replied, he gave you a laugh.

You were 29 minutes away from his house and you felt a tiny drop of water ok your head, you look up to the skies and it was pretty... dark. "Is it going to rain?" You ask Morgan "Not until 5?" You look at the time "...Shoot...." you say and you grab his hand and started to walk fast like running, more drops came by, but you and Morgan hoped that it isnt going to rain! You keep holding onto Morgan still running and you grab him

You and Morgan stopped by a shelter and just waited for the rain to stop. You cross your arms and upset you got run through he rain, he grabs your waist "Cheer up! It's not even that serious" you rolled your eyes "Were going to miss a movie!" You say "So? We can always finish it together sometimes? Maybeeee you can visit me to the studio next week?" He says, it made you feel better but you weren't sure.

"Okaaaay... but... this rain give the heck out of me" he gave you a laugh and pulled out his phone and started to play music by Ed Sheeran 'Perfect' you remember playing that music everytime when your in love with someone but it was within the past.

He pulls you towards him "Shall we dance? Your highness?" He ask politely and you smiled as he grabs you waist, your hands wondered around his neck as watching his eyes, "Yes... we shall" you replied and you both starts to sway as waiting the rain to stop.

I'm sorry for not posting! I'm really busy with school today but I do appreciate the votes cause it will keep me motivated making some more stories! Thank you for waiting! Love you all!.