6

KISS

After the dinner, Morgan took you home first. You waln out the restaurant with Morgan as he play with his keys while both of you walking to the parking lot. You stop by his car and he unlocks it and you began hopping in the passenger seat, He hop in too after you then grab the keys and put it on the keyhole and turn it to the left to start the engine of the car. When he did, he drive out of the parking lot and drove to the road on your way to your hotel.

"Soooo, what you do for... a living? I mean I know you work at a cafe but... any? Sidelines?" You shake your head "Nope, just that. Honestly... I dont know if i ever will have two jobs for sure but... it depends on the future if I will" You replied and he gave you a nod for a response. Morgan drove for a while, He went to a gasoline station and refill the gas tank on his car and payed for it, it took him a while so you waited for him inside the car. You fidget the hem of your dress as you waited for him.

You dont know why your nervous about something... but you never felt this close to Morgan... You were just dared just to talk to him, You never expected that he will reply on your chat. You open your phone a d went to the chatroom you guys had for almost last 3 days ago after the dare.

Your ordinary boy :)

Last 3 days ago....

Your ordinary boy :) : Hey my "Ordinary Girl" 😘.

You: Oh please! Whyd you even named that?

Your ordinary boy :) : Idk lol, wanna hang out after your work??

You: Nope, got something to do, sorry ordinary boy 😌.

Your ordinary boy :) : AWWWW... I thought you already dont have any works after.... are you busy??

You: Yep, sorry.

Your ordinary boy :) : Awhh.. please?? I miss you smmmmmmmm pleaseeeeeeee?

You: I'm sorry Morgan :) next time I will

Your ordinary boy :) :WHY NOT NOW????

You: I said I cant right now, I got things to do.

Your ordinary boy :) : Wait me there I'll be there at 20.

You bite your nail on your index finger while looking on the window. After for minutes of driving you and Morgan arrive the hotel and he parked the car in front of the hotel. He decide to walk you inside and you agree with it. He's such a gentleman...

You went to the elevator and Morgan laughs out of his idea making you turn your head at him "What's funny?" He shakes his head "Nothing just... thinking something Funny" He replied holding his laugh and making you even more confused why is he laughing?.

"Hey... uhmmm" He called then you turn to him "Can you... do me a favor?" You nodded "Close your eyes..." You did what he said closing your eyes, you felt his presence close to you, you felt a light kiss...

Did he kissed you?....

TBH!!