chapter 327

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

The party.

Elsa walked into the hotel banquet room that evening with her head held high.

She refused to go with Jeremy and knew at that time he wouldn’t be at the hotel banquet room yet. She even had someone confirm that for her.

The room was decorated in white and gold, making it look very classy. There were rich and sophisticated guests all around, reminding her of the party that had changed her life for the worst.

This was even the very same hotel it happened in.

Elsa walked in wearing her limited edition white gown from Delancey, her makeup making her look 16 again, but still elegant. Her dress was so exclusive and high-class that the moment she walked into the room, everyone’s attention turned to her.

Even the ladies admired her beauty. When she walked in, she saw a lot of socialites and wealthy ladies gathering around, chatting and boasting about their expensive, limited, and custom-made dresses from Delancey.

But of course, they turned their heads, almost straining their necks, when they saw Elsa walk in. There were shocked gazes from the guests all over the room.

Elsa’s white dress accentuated her perfect figure, while her brown hair contrasted with the fairness of her flawless skin. She left a trail of sweet fragrance wherever she went.

One would not be able to stop themselves from taking in a few more sniffs. One person even asked, “Why does she smell so good?”

Who was this woman? The wife of Jeremy Callahan? The one who came back from the dead? An interesting woman indeed.

All the attention being drawn to Elsa made Victoria and Rosanna, who were standing together while talking to some important people in Serpens, turn to look at who everyone was looking at.

The moment Victoria saw Elsa, the saint-like smile on her face disappeared.

Looking at Elsa’s fancy white gown, which even she couldn’t get with her VIP card from Delancey fashion house, jealousy started brewing inside her.

When Rosanna saw Elsa, she saw it as an opportunity to ask her what had been bothering her this whole time. So she excused herself from her family friends, and daughter.

“Excuse me. Vic, darling, please get to know the Griffins and chat a little more. There is something Mom has to take care of; I’ll be with you in a second.”

Victoria returned her gentle smile and nodded obediently. “Okay, Mom.”

As Elsa kept walking, someone approached her from her left.

“Miss Delanc-”

When he saw the look on her face and her shaking her head, he immediately changed his words. “Miss Halverson, I’m glad you came.”