chapter 398

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Jeremy left the hospital determined to find out the truth behind Elsa's kidnapping.

At first, he called the number that sent him the message, but no matter how many times he tried, the call wouldn't go through.

It seemed like after the user sent Jeremy that text message, he or she deactivated the number, and it was no longer in service.

So, Jeremy went to the holding center.

The four thugs held nothing back, and they all admitted that Victoria was the true culprit behind the incident.

Victoria had been the one who asked them to kidnap Elsa and rape her as she recorded the entire incident. She wanted to post it online and shame her.

They also admitted that they each had their fun with Victoria.

But contrary to what Victoria had been saying, it was not by force.

The four of them stated that Victoria had volunteered to please all of them, especially after feeling so good after the first man had sex with her.

Another strong physical sense of disgust and nausea rose when Jeremy heard the confession.

She had volunteered?

Jeremy was at a loss. He found it difficult to believe or accept the results of his investigation. Victoria had been the first girl he fell for, and the only one he kept deep within his heart as if she was a secret. Now that truth after truth was exposed about how horrible Victoria was, Jeremy was flabbergasted and found it impossible to believe her any longer.

Was this still the Angel he had met on the beach all those years ago? Or had he been so naive and judged her to be something she was not... an angel?

During those thoughts, Jeremy received a call from his mother. She was at the hospital and saw how Victoria looked so down after being raped and told Jeremy to come visit her and cheer her up.

Jeremy just hung up on his mother without a reply.

He was tired, and he wanted out of this. Out of everything to do with Victoria.

While he had technically investigated the case, there was still something left untouched. Who was the one who sent him the address?

That person had pinpointed Elsa's location so exactly and told Jeremy to go save her.

When he followed that trail, he came up empty-handed.

Even with that number having been used before, he could not find who owned it before it was thrown away.