chapter 381

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Braden then went to play with his toys, leaving Elsa all alone. She gently touched the bracelet on her wrist as she stared at it. It was such a simple bracelet, but she felt that it was so beautiful.

She hated Victoria and Jeremy, but aside from the fondness she felt for Braden, she also felt sadness.

After she sought revenge from Victoria and Jeremy, would Braden hate her?

****

Maricruz Delgado was at the airport waiting for her brother, Bruno Delgado, so she could pick him up and take him home.

He had been on a business trip that lasted for 5 months and was now only returning on the 6th.

Maricruz waited patiently for her older brother, but at that time, her mind was elsewhere. And the more she thought of it, the more she smiled and blushed.

"Hey sister," Bruno's voice was heard as he walked over to where Maricruz was seated, pulling his suitcase.

Maricruz was so preoccupied in her head that she hadn't noticed Bruno until he was in front of her and called out her name.

She jumped up from her seat and ran to hug her brother.

"I missed you, Bruno," she said to him.

"I missed you too."

Maricruz and Bruno walked out of the building and headed to her car so she could drive home.

Maricruz took the driver's seat, and Bruno took the front passenger's seat.

As they drove home, Bruno asked, "So, how has everything been? Anything new with you that I have missed?"

Maricruz shook her head and answered as she kept watching the road, "No, not with me, but with your ex-best friend."

Bruno knew that his little sister, despite being just 18, had a huge crush on Jeremy, which had existed for a long time.

So her knowing what was going on with Jeremy didn't shock him.

After Elsa died, Bruno cut ties with Jeremy completely. The two never talked since then, and Bruno avoided everything to do with Jeremy. So when Maricruz brought up Jeremy, Bruno was not interested.

"I don't want to know anything about him," he said coldly.

Maricruz gave a quick glance at him, then said, "Are you sure? Even if that information involves his wife, Elsa."

Bruno turned to his sister with interest. "About Elsa? What could be about Elsa? Elsa had left us two years ago." He then said with a low voice, "Something that hurt me a lot."

His sister looked at him with interest. He never understood how Bruno loved Elsa. Was it as a friend, sister, or as a woman.

Maricruz then simply stated calmly, "What it could be, is only that Jeremy's wife came back from the dead."

Bruno's heart skipped a beat when he heard that.

But then, thinking about it, he felt Maricruz was joking around. "Maricruz, such jokes aren't funny," he warned.

Maricruz shook her head immediately as she kept a straight face. "I wouldn't even joke about something like that. I already know how much you care about Elsa."

Seeing that Maricruz looked so serious, Bruno asked, "Are you sure about what you're telling me?"

"Yes, I am. I saw her with my own eyes at a party recently with Jeremy."

Bruno immediately wanted to confirm if that was true.

He asked his sister if she knew how Elsa came back in the first place, but she had no idea.

So, Bruno decided to find Elsa immediately after he got home.