chapter 361

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Jeremy had realized that the CCTV footage alone would not be enough to make Victoria confess.

He knew that if he gave her a chance to come clean, she would simply lie. There was no human or physical evidence to prove that Victoria had committed such an evil act, kidnapping Braden.

Jeremy knew Victoria well enough to use this tactic, knowing that just before she was completely exposed, she would crack and obediently confess.

He had accomplished his goal and now needed to find Elsa to complete the second part of his plans for the night.

However, before he could take a step away, he heard a loud slapping sound nearby.

The Old Master Callahan was standing next to him and Victoria, having just slapped her hard across the face.

His face was red with anger.

"It really is you!" Old Master Callahan exclaimed, pointing his cane angrily at Victoria. "You actually partnered with a thug to kidnap and murder your own son and frame Elsa for this crime! You... You're abominable!"

Old Master Callahan's hands trembled with anger, and he was about to beat Victoria with his cane.

Seeing this, Rosanna hurried forward and pulled Victoria behind her, shielding her with her body. She then tried to stop Old Master Callahan.

"Old Master, what are you doing? Don't hit my daughter! She must have her reasons!" Rosanna said.

"Reasons?" Jeremy shook his head in disappointment as he saw Rosanna still defending Victoria at this point.

He had initially thought that when the truth came to light, Elsa would become soft-hearted and long to return to the embrace of her biological parents. He had hoped that Elsa would forgive Rosanna and let bygones be bygones. After all, she wouldn't be an orphan anymore and would have a family again.

However, if Elsa witnessed Rosanna's behavior at that moment, blindly defending Victoria, she would be furious and disappointed. She would never accept Rosanna as her mother.

"Reasons? What reason could a mother have to send a thug to kill her son?" The Old Master Callahan roared in anger, voicing what Jeremy was thinking.

At that moment, Victoria had tears streaming down her face, looking aggrieved. "Old Master Callahan! I never thought about partnering with a thug to kidnap Bradie. That's my flesh and blood, whom I nurtured in my womb for ten months. How could I be willing to?! It wasn't something I wanted to do. I didn't want to harm my own."

She looked at Jeremy while holding his arms tightly with both hands. "Jeremy, I didn't want to do it either. I was forced by Elsa!"

Victoria once again shifted all the blame to Elsa.