chapter 391

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

The two thugs immediately ran to the darkened room, groping around because there was no source of light to guide their way.

Just as they were about to reach for their phones, they saw a black shadow dash past them from the wall behind.

The two quickly turned their heads back. Using the lapse in time, Elsa threw the chair in her hand at them before turning around and running outside.

The thugs reflexively held their arms out to brace themselves for the impact of being hit by a chair.

"Fuck! The girl really is here!" one of the thugs exclaimed.

"Catch her!" the other thug shouted.

Knowing that it was now pointless to keep hiding, Elsa decided that she would not sit and wait for them to find her.

Using their blind spots against them, Elsa ran out just as they entered the room. However, there was no foolproof way to prevent her from being seen.

After exiting the darkened room, Elsa was met with a flushed and unclothed Victoria, as well as two other thugs with unkempt clothes.

So there were four thugs, not three. And Victoria was having sex with two of them at once?

Elsa felt a wave of disgust hit her at the sight.

"Elsa Halverson?!" Victoria pointed in mortification as she watched Elsa run out of the darkened room. "I can't believe you've been hiding inside this entire time!"

"Tsk. I've got to say that she's smart. She got us fooled," the scarred man stared at Elsa with excitement.

Not wishing to dwell and waste time, Elsa began to run toward the gates not too far away.

"Don't let her get away!" Victoria roared, clenching her jaw.

She could not believe that she had been played.

Victoria would not have had to sleep with such ugly ruffians if it weren't for Elsa. Not to mention how she would still have to pay them after letting them have their way with her.

Although, she quite enjoyed it, considering she had not fooled around with other men since she got together with Jeremy after Elsa died.
Which means she hadn't been with anyone else for two years.

But even so, Jeremy had not touched her at all even after all this time, so Victoria was thirsty for action.

She used to be addicted to this, so she was starving.

Victoria quickly picked up her clothes and started dressing up.

Hearing the footsteps behind her drawing close, Elsa summoned all her strength to dash over to the gates that were right in front of her.

Just as she was about to step through the gates, Elsa felt a muscled arm holding her roughly in place.

"That's enough running for you!" a thug tugged at her harshly. "Let go!" Elsa quirked a defined brow as a dangerous glint appeared in her eyes.

"Let go? You wish! We'll let you leave after we've had our fun with you!"

"Disgusting creep!" Elsa yelled.

Remembering the three self-defense tactics Lui had previously taught her, she quickly turned around to elbow the thug in the abdomen.

Not expecting Elsa to do such a thing, the thug's grip loosened as he yelled in pain. "Ouch!"

The three other thugs were dazed as they watched the scene unfold.

No more than two seconds later, the man with a scar on his face gave his subordinates the order to catch Elsa.

As much as Elsa refused to back down, the fact that she had yet to eat anything, coupled with the effects of the chloroform, hindered the strength in her limbs and even gave her a headache.

Watching the two men running toward her, she took the chance to extend her leg and trip one of them.

The sight of a comrade falling stunned the other man before he quickly reached out for the drugged spray.

He then aimed it threateningly at Elsa. "Stop running! Or I'll make sure you know what it feels like to be drugged!" the thug threatened.

Elsa refused to lose consciousness again, as she could only fight back while conscious.

Victoria was still in shock. She never expected Elsa to know self-defense. When had she become smarter and stronger? She used to be a weak piece of trash, unable to defend herself.

Not that it mattered, not when she was obediently not moving right now.

The corners of Victoria's lips tilted sinisterly. "Everything you tried on me just now, I want you to do double to this woman!

"Look at her face. It would be a shame if you went easy on such a gorgeous face. Don't hold back, boys! Show her how much of a man you are by raping her."

With that, wicked smirks grew on the faces of the four thugs as they slowly walked towards Elsa.