chapter 345

You know something, it’s Wednesday today. People are so busy in the middle of the week that maybe they may not have time to sit down and hear three of the most beautiful words in the English language. But since you sat down right now to read this, I’ll tell you those words. I love you, okay? Remember that you are loved here  whenever you are. Don’t say no one told you they loved you today. Because I did.

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa, Jeremy, the Old Master, and Braden drove back to Jeremy’s villa.

They had no idea that as soon as they left, Mr. and Mrs. McConnell were on their way to the party to look for Elsa.

On the way, Rosana was telling James what she had just learned. They could only hope Elsa would agree to a DNA test. But if she was truly their daughter, how would Rosanna face her? What courage, what right would she have to ask her to call her mom?

Rosanna wouldn’t even know what to do if Elsa was her child. But she decided not to think about that at that moment, she would cross that bridge when the DNA results are in her hands.

Elsa ran inside the villa first and made her way to her bedroom.

This was her mission that the two Callahan men had gotten involved in, despite her not wanting that in the beginning. But since they already are, maybe their knowledge of the situation could be helpful to Elsa.

She brought the stuffed doll downstairs as she kept examining it.
Elsa stood in the living room while still inspecting the doll.

Jeremy and the Old Master looked at the girl and the doll with interest.

Remembering that The Teletubbies’ Tinky Winky was an adorable cuddly character that talks when you press his tummy, Elsa pressed it and waited.

The first thing the doll said was its name. “Tinky winky.”

Elsa pressed the stomach again, and it started singing its song. Elsa did not give up and let it keep singing until it was done, “tinkle winkle, tinky winky. Tinkle winkle, tinky winky....”

When she pressed the stomach again, it said its hello, then it said goodbye. Elsa got annoyed and pressed it one last time.

That was when a scratching sound came from the toy before it said some words. It sounded like something added to the Teletubby doll by the owner. Something they wanted it to say, maybe for someone who wanted it custom made.

The doll said,
“Somewhere safe, somewhere purple, at the end of the rainbow.” And then it continued to sing its Tinky Winky song.

“Oh my god!” Elsa gasped. “It was here the whole time?” If she played with that doll once, just pressed its stomach continuously, she would have figured this out a long time ago.

If you have the money, you could get a custom made doll from the company. And have it say whatever you wish.

Elsa then reached for the scissors on the table and started cutting the back open. Something had to be inside that doll.