battle of la - five

a/n - please vote!!

olivia's pov , the next day
"so... i may or may not have had sex with y/n."

iris, madison and conan's mouths drop open, and i laugh. "what?!" "are you serious?!" "don't lie to us, liv!" they all yell. i continue to laugh, "yes! last night!" conan exclaims, "tell us everything!"

i think of how it all started. oh god. "um... okay," i take a deep breath, "so basically, after the game, y/n and i went back to her house where she just got changed into normal clothes, then we went to the hill we go to. we... half cuddled, i guess. my head was on her shoulder, and hers was on mine. then i laid down after a while and laid my head on her lap. she left her hand on my jaw, and we fell asleep for a while until she drove me home." "then you guys had sex," conan jumps to conclusions. "not yet," i smile, "then i asked if she wanted to come in, but she had this spider-woman business to go to... so fast forward to, like, around eleven o'clock.... i was in bed." i take a sigh, "and i was... doing business. in bed." conan, iris and madison gasp.

"like- that business?" iris whispers. "yes," i chuckle, "like we all do. anyways, i look over to my balcony as i hear a thud, and i see y/n." "you don't close your blinds?!" conan asks. "i was going to! when i was going to sleep! i'm too high up for anyone to see," i say, "or... so i thought. so y/n's in her suit, and she looks at me. i quickly pull my shorts up, walking over to her. she comes in, and it's so awkward. so i had to ask how long she was there for and she said, like, thirty seconds. i then asked if she saw, and she confessed and said yes." "i would've said no," madison says. "oh, but it was already awkward and y/n's a terrible liar," i say, "would've made it more awkward if we both know she was lying. anyways, i told her that i was sorry she had to see that and she took her mask off." a small smile goes on my face, and everyone else keeps a smile on their face. "then... she said that she didn't mind," i say, "and that it wasn't a bad sight to see. y/n turns my head to the side and she starts to kiss my neck, and it escalates from there... to, you know." "tell us the details!" conan exclaims.

i laugh, sighing, "okay, then i jump onto her and she walks us to the bed- still in her suit." "hot," iris says. "literally what i said," i say, "and she places me on the bed really gently, and i kiss her. i was her first kiss!" "no way," conan laughs. "yes way," i say, "then she started taking my clothes off with consent and... it just happened!" "did she ever take her suit off?" madison asks, chuckling. "well, she asked if she wanted me to take it off, and i said not yet. she, like, put her fingers inside me, with the suit on," i say, "it felt really nice, because of the suit design and texture." i laugh, covering my mouth. "did you cum?" conan laughs. "i did," i say, "it was really easy to. i haven't had sex with my other exes, it was my first time too, but y/n knew what made me feel nice and i did it in, like, a few minutes. she's really good at making you feel good. then i returned the favour after she took her suit off, then we cuddled and fell asleep." "that's so cute," iris says, "have you talked to her?" "yeah, but i haven't seen her since," i say, taking my scarf off. 

we all look in the mirror, looking at the hickeys on my neck. "jesus, liv," conan says. there was about five. "there's more on my boobs," i laugh, "looks like i'm wearing turtlenecks, scarfs and hoodies for the next month.

y/n's pov
i look on twitter, seeing my timeline filled with olivia and i. huh, 'y/nlivia' is still number one trending. 

i read the tweet, "y/n parker and olivia rodrigo hanging out yesterday!" god. i tap onto the photos, seeming like they were the ones from when i stopped swinging to see olivia. guess someone was taking photos right in front of us and we didn't even realize. my arm was around the back of her neck, both of us smiling in all of the photos. it was cute.

i read through some of the replies.

'theyre so in love no one can convince me otherwise'