photographer - seven

a/n - please voteeee

"i hope you're happy, but don't be happier!" olivia sings, the guitar solo taking over. she sits on the stage, legs hanging over. i walk up to her, crouching. olivia looks down at me, smiling as she does a peace sign. i smile, taking a picture of her.

i laugh, hugging olivia as she runs up to me after the show, on the side of the stage. "you were amazing!" i exclaim, holding her waist as she jumps onto me. olivia responds with a long kiss, both of us smiling as i spin us around, wrapping my arms around her.

i pull away as i hear the crowd roar, even though the show was over. i hold olivia's waist as she drops off me. she turns her head over her shoulder, and i look too, seeing that some of the crowd could still see us. olivia bursts out laughing, as do i. i take my hands off her waist as she takes my hand, pulling me deeper backstage.

liv holds my hand as we walk to the tour bus. we both look to our right, seeing her fans scream, gate separating us. olivia laughs, waving to them with her free hand.

i look down at our hands as she lets go. i look up at olivia. "don't worry, i'll hold your hand later," olivia grins, "come with me?" "okay," i chuckle, following olivia as she jogs to her fans. 

"hi, guys!" olivia laughs as her fans reach through the gate. i turn on my camera, taking a few photos and saying 'hi', too. "are you two dating?!" one asks. olivia and i look at each other. i mean, we actually weren't yet. "nope," i chuckle, voices over speaking each other.

olivia and i start to walk away after spending five minutes at the gate. "come on, y/n," olivia says, wrapping her arms around my waist and hugging my side as we walk to the tour bus. 

i step onto the bus first as olivia unlinks from me. i look behind, olivia taking my hand as she walks up the small stairs.  

olivia sits on the couch, and i move back, getting her and the fans in the back. olivia laughs as i laugh, and i take a picture. "wait, the reflection of the flash in the window," i say, turning the flash off. 

olivia and i lay in the hotel bed, and she sighs, looking at me. "what now, liv?" i ask, looking away from my laptop and at her. "nothing now," she laughs, putting her phone down. 

i watch olivia pick up my laptop, handing it to me. "what?" i ask, chuckling as she shuffles under the blanket, laying on top of me. "nothing, y/n," she whispers as i place my laptop on her back.

olivia's pov
i listen to the clicks of y/n's laptop and the beats of her heart, closing my eyes. after a few minutes, the light weight of y/n's laptop gets lifted after she closes it, placing it on the bedside table. 

i smile as y/n wraps her arms around me, giggling as she repeatedly kisses my head. "you were really amazing tonight," she says, "and all the nights before." "thank you, y/n," i whisper, "how do i look in the pictures?" i guess i was expecting a joking insult. "you always look just as amazing as you sing."

"aww," i laugh, looking up at y/n, "you mean that?" "obviously," y/n grins, "although you did sound a bit off tonight..." i laugh again, pushing myself off y/n, "there it is!"

y/n's quick to say, "i'm kidding! just kidding, liv." "shut up," i close my eyes, trying to hide my smile. "i'm kidding!" y/n laughs, "but seriously, you didn't hit a wrong note. even while you were running! very impressive, olivia." "thank you," i smile, "i could get used to these compliments." "well get used to them," y/n says, "because you're gonna be hearing them forever." "lucky me," i smile, closing my eyes as i kiss y/n. y/n hums as she kisses me back, hands going to my waist as she pulls me on top of her.

paris
i bring my camera up with my free hand, taking a picture of the eiffel tower as olivia and i walk closer, holding hands.

i smile as i take pictures of olivia as she poses in front of the tower. "come in with me," she says, grinning. 

i extend my arm to get the eiffel tower and olivia and i in the frame as olivia's hand goes to my jaw, turning my face to her. i smile, closing my eyes as she kisses me.

i pull away taking a few more photos together. i place my camera down, making it hang off my neck as olivia's hands go to the back of my neck. "i'm glad you're here with me," she whispers. "me too," i say, "or else you wouldn't get these amazing pictures."

olivia laughs, looking around, "have a serious moment, y/n!" "okay! sorry, serious now," i smile, making olivia look back at me. "thank you," she smiles, taking a step closer. "you're welcome," i grin.

olivia's pov
i smile as y/n gives me a cheesy grin. "i think you should be my girlfriend," i blurt out, making y/n chuckle, "i mean, we act as a couple. might as well put a name on it, right?" "uh..."

y/n's pov
i watch as olivia's smile drops. i burst out laughing, "i'm so sorry! of course, liv!" olivia groans, laughing as she lets go of my neck, "come on, y/n!" i continue to laugh as i place my hands on olivia's waist, "i'm sorry. of course i wanna be your girlfriend!" "you should've felt my heart drop," olivia says, taking one hand off her wait and placing it on her chest. "beating a thousand miles," i smile. "yeah, well that's what happens when you almost get rejected," olivia laughs. i slide my hand up, placing it on olivia's jaw as i kiss her.

i pull away, both of us smiling. i look at olivia's lips, pecking them. 

i wrap my arm around olivia as she sleeps, looking on twitter. god, our kiss was everywhere. trending number one. i turn my phone off, wrapping my other arm around olivia.

olivia's pov
i wake up, still in y/n's arms. i could really get used to this. i reach over to my phone, scrolling on it. i turn it off after all i see is y/n and i. i look up as i hear y/n sigh. her eyes were still closed, making me smile. 

i look up at y/n again as she moves her hands off my waist. "morning," i whisper, smiling. "good night," she says, closing her eyes. i chuckle, looking at the time, "gotta get up soon, y/n." "i know," she whispers. i move up, closing my eyes as i place my lips on y/n's, not necessarily kissing her just yet.

i feel y/n smile, then feeling her part her lips, kissing me. i smile, kissing y/n back as she rolls us over. "i'm awake now," she whispers against my lips. "well now i know how to get you up," i say, smiling as i look down at y/n's lips before she kisses me once more. "says you," she says after pulling away. "says me," i whisper, kissing her again.

the end!