new year - seven

a/n - please vote!

i hold the shopping cart as i push it, olivia and i slowly walking the aisle of the grocery shop. olivia wraps her arms around my arm as we continue to walk.

olivia helps me unpack the groceries into the trunk, and i press the button, following beside olivia as we walk to the passenger.

i close my eyes as olivia pecks my cheek, getting in. "legs in," i tell her. "thanks," she smiles as i close it.

i stare at olivia's tv as she goes on her phone, tv not even being on. haven't self harmed in forever. i guess my thoughts have all been replaced with olivia. but i really felt the urge to do it now.

i roll up my sleeve, tracing the old cut scars with my finger. i wish it wasn't there. but i just can't stop.

olivia's pov
i look at y/n, seeing her looking at her arm with a sad look. i wonder if she was thinking about doing it. she's been so good lately.

i lean over, moving my hand to y/n's jaw. i turn her towards me, and she gives me a small smile. "are you okay?" i ask. "just thinking," she says, "maybe a little too much." "can i help?" i ask, rubbing my thumb on her jaw. "how?" she asks. "well, maybe a good cuddle and a movie could help," i suggest, "or, like, whatever you wanna do."

i wrap my arms around y/n as she lays on top of me. i turn the tv on, going onto netflix.

i rub y/n's back as we continue to watch 'the hunger games', even though she wasn't watching, eyes closed and not facing the tv. "are you okay?" i whisper. y/n hums tiredly, feeling her back for my hand. i smile as y/n holds my hand, placing it beside us.

y/n's pov
i wake up, feeling pretty shitty. i look at olivia and i's connected hand, giving it a light squeeze and closing my eyes again.

"are you sure you don't want breakfast?" olivia asks as she stands at her door. "i'm okay," i say. "want me to save you some?" "it's okay," i say, closing my eyes. i hear olivia's footsteps walk towards me, being too tired to open my eyes.

i feel olivia's soft lips press on mine lightly. she pulls away, kissing me one more time.

i wake up as olivia opens the bedroom door. "hey," she says, closing it. "hi," i whisper, closing my eyes as olivia walks to the bed. the bed weighs down a little, and the blanket lifts up. "sorry i didn't have breakfast with you," i whisper. "that's okay," olivia says, "i saved you some pasta." "you made pasta?" i ask. "yeah," olivia says, "it's really nice. i'm gonna have some for lunch." "okay," i say, shuffling over to olivia. she helps me lay on top of her, and i close my eyes as she presses her lips to my head.

i hold olivia's hand as we walk downstairs after i took a nap. "liv, i'm still so tired," i tell her. "like... mentally or physically?" she asks, stepping off the last step. "both," i admit, "rough day today, i guess." olivia turns around to me with a soft smile, "would a bath after this help?"

olivia and i sit on her couch, pasta bowls in hand. she turns the tv on, and i twist the fork in the pasta. liv looks at my lips as i eat it, chewing. "good, babe?" she asks. "great, love," i say, looking at the bowl. olivia giggles, "love." i look at olivia, smiling, "love."

olivia runs the water as i get my clothes. "okay, it'll be a few minutes," liv says, walking out of the bathroom. "do you... wanna bathe with me?" i ask, standing up. "like, together?" she asks. "yeah, if you want to, obviously," i tell her, "if not, that's all good." "i'd love to," she grins.

my heart beats faster as i walk into the bathroom, following olivia. i was gonna see her naked for the first time. she was gonna see me naked.

"okay," olivia whispers, taking off her hoodie, along with her shirt. i chuckle, looking at olivia's breasts. "what?" she asks, laughing as she covers her breasts with her arm. "nothing, you're just really pretty," i say, stepping to her and kissing her.