new faces - four

a/n - please vote! literally just smut this chapter lol I DID NOT ROB U GUYS U SPOKE TOO SOON

i pull off olivia's shorts along with her underwear. i kiss down olivia's body, looking up at her.

3rd person
olivia's eyelids fall as she feels y/n's lips on her thighs, moving inward. olivia's legs spread out slightly as she places them on top of y/n's broad shoulders, clit throbbing.

liv lets out a sigh as y/n kisses the hood of her clit before starting to eat her out slowly, tongue working wonders down there. y/n spits on olivia's clit as she traces her tongue around olivia's pussy, her hand going to olivia's thigh. her other hand runs up olivia's body, sliding under her bra.

with y/n's tongue on her clit and hand massaging her breast, it left olivia in a moaning mess, with olivia only moaning louder when y/n slips a finger into olivia. it was already so filling for her. she couldn't imagine how it would feel to have y/n actually inside of her. i guess she would find out soon.

"y/n- oh my god," olivia moans after a quick four minutes, two fingers in her. after a few minutes, olivia was quick to cum on y/n's fingers.

y/n feels olivia pulsing around her fingers, dying to see how it felt. "shit," olivia pants, eyes closed as she leans her back. y/n fingers her hands out, kneeling in between olivia's thighs that dropped off her shoulders. she cleans her fingers as she puts them in her mouth, making her way up to olivia.

olivia's lips part as y/n kisses her deeply, olivia pulling away a few seconds later because of how out of air she was. "sorry," she chuckles, smiling. she didn't expect y/n to be so good. "that's all good, liv," y/n says, pressing her lips to olivia's cheek. 

olivia's back arches as y/n takes off her bra, leaving it beside her. olivia's hands go to y/n's bra bracket, undoing it and letting it fall off.

y/n almost lays on top of olivia, her clothed dick pressing against olivia's wet center, moving up and down. "fuck," olivia moans as she pulls away from y/n's lips. she looks at y/n, whispering, "my turn."

y/n lays down, watching as olivia crawls on top of her. olivia's hair as slightly messy from the previous activities, but it made y/n all the more turned on if anything. olivia's hand trails down, sliding over y/n's almost fully hard dick that was covered by the black polo boxers. "can i take it off?" she asks y/n. "yeah," y/n nods, being careful not to be too eager.

olivia pulls down the boxers, y/n kicking it off her ankles. now, olivia had no fucking idea how to suck dick. of course, madison had given advice in pretty good detail on the call just then, but god, was olivia still nervous.

she lets spit drip onto her hand before it goes around y/n's dick, pumping her. she assumed y/n was now fully hard, having the length of around 8 inches. she was already wondering how it was gonna fit inside her.

y/n looks down as she watches olivia's hands, closing her eyes as olivia kisses her. y/n lets out a moan, and she feels olivia smiling against her lips. olivia pulls away, and soon enough, her tongue was licking up y/n's dick.

olivia's eyes close before her mouth goes over y/n's dick, slowly going down as she tastes the pre-cum. olivia looks up at y/n as she goes as deep as she could, trying her hardest not to gag. y/n's mouth was slightly parted, in awe at the feeling of this girl whom she had met only a few weeks ago, but have developed such a big feeling for her.

olivia's hand wraps around the other bottom third of y/n's dick, pumping what else she couldn't fit into her mouth. "you're so good, liv," y/n moans, her abs tensing as olivia's tongue glides over her tip.

olivia moans with y/n's dick in her mouth, her tongue swirling around her tip, another moan escaping y/n. y/n's hands bunch olivia's hair, moving it out of her face.