time - six

a/n - please vote!

i chuckle as the interviewer gives me a certain look as she holds the microphone on 'the marvels' premiere red carpet. i've seen the look so many times, i know what's happening. "so... are you seeing anyone?" she asks. i sigh, looking around, "i mean... maybe yes, maybe no!" she gasps, "really?" "hey, i don't kiss and tell," i chuckle, "that's all you're getting!"

after the red carpet, i head to the after party. olivia's supposed to be there. just for me.

i smile, walking up to olivia, placing my hands on her waist. i spin her around, and she smiles, hugging me. "you look beautiful, y/n," olivia whispers. "says you, olivia," i smile, quickly pecking her cheek as we pull away.

i hold olivia's hand as we make our way around the big room. "y/n and olivia! can we get a photo?!" a photographer calls out. we turn around at the same time, and olivia looks at me. "oh, yeah, sure!" i exclaim, standing beside olivia. i let go of her hand, wrapping it around her waist and leaving it on her hip. olivia's arm goes around me, too, and she leans her head on my shoulder, both of us smiling for the camera as it flashes.

everyone wanted me to take a picture with the marvel cast, and i look at olivia. "i'll be, like, two seconds," i tell her. "it's okay," olivia smiles, "i'll take some pictures, too." "okay," i smile, looking around. i quickly kiss olivia, before walking away.

i stand beside hailee and zendaya, placing my hands on their back and smiling for the photographer. i see olivia, holding my phone as she takes pictures. i smile at her, before looking back at the photographer.

"sorry, i thought it would take quicker," i say, walking up to olivia. "the photographer needed you guys to squish in, but he just needed to move a lot back," olivia giggles. "i know, right? i was literally telling zendaya that," i chuckle, "do you wanna leave soon?" "i don't mind," olivia says. "well it's almost twelve," i say, "do you plan on staying at mine or going home?" "i wouldn't mind staying at yours," olivia grins, holding my hands. "makes me wanna leave earlier," i almost smirk, making olivia laugh. "don't get too ahead of yourself, miss l/n," olivia looks at my lips, smiling.

i leave my hand on olivia's thigh as i start to drive us home, olivia placing her hand on top of mine. we stop at a red light, and i look at over at olivia on her phone, smiling at the tiktoks she was watching. 

i smile, leaning towards her. i move my head in between her phone and her face, closing my eyes as i kiss her. olivia kisses me back, and i pull away, before kissing her one more time. i sit back up straight, smiling as olivia giggles, going back on her phone.

i move my hand up slowly, going up her dress. "what're you doing?" olivia giggles, looking at me as i start to drive. "nothing," i smile. "you're doing something," olivia smiles. "i can stop," i say, moving my hand back down. "no, i liked it," olivia chuckles, holding the top of my hand and moving it back. "are you sure?" i ask. "so sure."

olivia's pov
i scroll on twitter as y/n keeps her hand on my very inner thigh. i smile, feeling her move up still. i get butterflies down there as i feel her touch my underwear. i glance over at her, but she keeps her eyes on the road as she turns right. i watch her hand on the steering wheel as she turns it, hands gliding along it. hot.

y/n stops at a red light, and i lean over, closing my eyes as i kiss y/n's cheek over and over again. y/n laughs, and she times the kisses, turning her head. as soon as she does, i've leaned in for a kiss. 

y/n's lips touch mine, and i keep them there for a few seconds. i smile as y/n's hand moves up my thigh, hand over my underwear. i move my hand to y/n's hand, gently holding her wrist. i move her hand up, pulling away for a second as i catch my breath.

𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞² || 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara