new faces - six

a/n - please vote!

y/n's pov
"morning," i smile as olivia opens the door. "good morning," olivia flings herself onto me as her arms go around my neck.

i look down at the two matcha latte cups. "i made you one," i tell her, picking it up and handing it to her. olivia gasps, smiling widely at me, "did you really?!" "i did," i laugh, closing my mouth as olivia holds my jaw and kisses me.

"mmmmh," olivia hums for a few seconds after she gulps her latte. i look over at her as i stop at a red light. "mmmmh," she continues, smiling as she leans into me. "mmmmh," i join in, matching her pitch and leaning in too. i close my eyes as she hums on my lips.

i catch my breath on the field after we pack up, looking at the three girls walking towards me. "hey, y/n!" one of them says, holding a phone. "hi," i smile. "are we able to ask you a question?" the one holding a little microphone asks. "yeah, 'course," i chuckle.

i look at the girl standing beside me, smiling at the camera. "alright, so, who is the most attractive person in the school?" she asks, moving the camera to me. i realize the trend, and i chuckle, "olivia rodrigo."

"olivia rodrigo?" the girl's eyes light up a little as she smiles. "olivia rodrigo," i nod, "you're gonna ask her what she thinks of me?" "that's how it works!" she exclaims, "alright, we're gonna ask her now!"

olivia's pov
i look up from the cafeteria table at a blonde girl, looking at the phone pointing at me and the little microphone. "oh, hello," i smile at the abruptiveness. "hey, i have a question for you," she says. "hit me," i say. "what do you think of y/n garcia?" she asks, pointing the camera to me. i laugh, "oh, she's the best. so hot. so sexy."

"so hot and sexy, huh?" y/n asks as she stands up from leaning against her car. "how did you know?" i ask, laughing as i walk up to her. "they already posted on twitter," she says, opening the car door for me. "oh my gosh, can i see it?" i ask. "well, hop in first," she smiles.

i watch the video, seeing a few people telling the girls who's the hottest. i laugh as i see the girls walk up to y/n. "you look hot," i say, "all sweaty and hot." "aw, thanks," y/n laughs. 

"who is the most attractive person in the school?" the girl asks. without hesitation, y/n chuckles and says, "olivia rodrigo."

i laugh, so does y/n. "olivia rodrigo?" the girls asks. "olivia rodrigo," y/n nods, "you're gonna ask her what she thinks of me?"

"you're so down bad for me," i laugh, looking at y/n after i turn her phone off. "what can i say?" y/n chuckles. "we should just date already," i sigh, looking out the window. "ugh, totally," y/n says, "come to mine?" "yes, please!"

y/n wraps her arms around me, and i laugh as she makes us fall onto her bed. "liv?" y/n says. "y/n?" i respond. "would you be mad if i said someone else when the girls asked me?" y/n asks, laughing. "honestly, yes," i admit, y/n looking up at me. "valid," y/n nods. "what if i said 'i hate that girl she sucks'?" i ask. "i would've cried for the rest of my life," y/n frowns. 

i turn to the left after properly laying down in y/n's bed. "back towards me, whatever," y/n mumbles jokingly. "you're meant to hug me," i laugh, looking back as y/n's arm goes around me. "like that," i whisper, closing my eyes. "mmm, sexual," y/n whispers, making me smile. her hand goes under my shirt, and i sigh as she massages her fingers on my stomach.

the bed shuffles a little, and my lips part as y/n's lips kiss my neck. she kisses my neck for almost three minutes, before she trails them up my jaw. i close my lips over y/n's top lip as she kisses me. 

she pulls away slowly, and i open my eyes. y/n smiles, "you're really beautiful." "says you," i grin. "shut up," y/n says, aggressively pecking my lips as i laugh.

i focus on y/n's hand after she lays back down, pressing her body against mine. her hands rub against my stomach. i smile as her hand starts to trail down my stomach, sliding under the waistband. 

her hand slides down, in between my underwear and my shorts. her palm stays on my pelvis, fingers touching my clit. i move my hand, sliding it down my shorts and on top of y/n's. i hold the top of her hand, guiding it under my underwear.

i wake up, yawning. i hold y/n's wrist, keeping it there as i face her. i place her hand on my ass, looking at her. we should really stop falling asleep together on school days. but there's nothing that compares to even just sleeping with y/n. i stare at y/n, smiling. i really pulled her.

i get a surge of happiness in my heart, and i grin, closing my eyes as i kiss y/n. y/n hums tiredly, and i smile as she doesn't kiss me back. "kiss me back, bitch," i mumble against her lips. "no," y/n mumbles.

"fine," i say, abruptly turning away from her as i push myself off her, taking her hand out of my shorts. "olivia," y/n groans tiredly. i don't respond, trying not to smile too hard.

y/n's pov
i open my eyes, turning my head to see olivia's back. "liv," i whisper, turning and putting an arm over her. she throws my hand back to me. "you called me a bitch," i tell her. "well you didn't kiss me back," olivia says, "i'd rather you call me a bitch than never kiss me. "i just woke up," i reason. "not an excuse!" "i just woke up and get called a bitch by my girlfrien-" i cut myself off, "almost girlfriend." 

olivia laughs, clearing her throat and saying in a serious tone, "i'm not your girlfriend." "i know," i say, "is that a good thing?" "it is now," olivia says, "can't even kiss your girlfriend." "i can," i say, sitting up, "i'll kiss you right now."

"well i don't wanna kiss you now," olivia says. "oh my god, i can't win," i groan, getting out of the bed. 

i walk downstairs, getting a glass of water, drinking half of it. i bring it upstairs, walking into my room. olivia was laying on her back, eyes closed. i have the temptation to pour the rest on her, but i place it on the bedside table.

i fall back onto the bed, laying on my stomach as i look at olivia. she opens her eyes after a few seconds, looking at me, "where'd you go?" "to cry," i answer. "shut up," olivia says. "oh my god," i sigh, "so invalidating." olivia licks her lips for a second. "need chapstick?" i ask. "nope," olivia says. "'no thanks, y/n. thank you for offering, though'," i smile. "okay, i do feel bad, i did that on purpose," olivia says, "no thanks, y/n. thanks for offering, though." "that's better," i say. "yeah, same," olivia says. "shut up," i say. "shut up, y/n," olivia whines. "ugh, why do you hate me?" i ask. "because you won't kiss me." "i will kiss you!" "well you haven't tried!" "fine," i laugh, moving closer to olivia. 

i keep my eyes open as olivia stares at me when i move closer to her face. i touch my nose on hers, and she stays still. i try to move my lip in between olivia's, but it won't open. "open your lips," i tell her. "no," she mumbles, making sure her lips are closed quickly after. "you're so impossible," i groan, laying beside her again, "sorry for not kissing you liv." "whatever," olivia responds, a little too seriously.

i look at her, furrowing my eyebrows, "are you actually being serious, liv?" olivia says, "maybe." i sit up, "because i'm actually being serious. i don't wanna make you upset." olivia finally smiles widely, "i'm kidding, y/n!" she rolls over, sitting up. "are you sure?" i ask. "so sure," she giggles, and i exhale through my nose and close my eyes as she kisses me. "i thought you were upset at me," i tell her after we pull away. she shakes her head, smiling, "never."