time - five

a/n - please vote!

olivia's pov
i wake up, honestly feeling a lot better. i look up at y/n, seeing her on her phone. y/n looks down at me, smiling and turning her phone off, "morning, liv." "morning," i respond, closing my eyes again. "how'd you sleep?" y/n asks. "really well," i say, "you?" "really well, too," she responds. "how long have you been up?" "oh, only, like, half an hour," she says, "it's almost ten thirty." "oh, i don't normally sleep this late," i tell her. "i know," y/n smiles, "it's okay, though. you needed the sleep." 

y/n and i walk to the kitchen, and y/n steps in front of me. "what would olivia rodrigo like to have for breakfast?" she asks, smiling. "hmmm, what's the hardest, most time and effort consuming meal ever?" i grin. "hey, whatever you want, i can make it for you," y/n says.

"i think mine looks better than yours," y/n says. i compare both of our avocado toasts. hers was definitely better than mine. probably tastes better than mine, too, even though we used the same ingredients. 

i didn't want y/n to win just yet. "no, i think mine does," i tell her. "no," y/n laughs, "look at your egg. the yolk isn't in the center." "so what?! it's just uniqueness," i smile. "mine still looks better," y/n says.

y/n and i sit on my couch. "what time do you have to go?" i ask. "um... she checks the time, "in a couple hours." "don't go," i sigh, pushing y/n gently and laying on top of her. "i have to," y/n chuckles, "want me to lose my job?" "you wouldn't lose your job," i laugh. "i wouldn't, but i'm filming a pretty important scene-"

y/n's pov
shit. i was meant to kiss hailee today- for the movie. "what?" olivia asks, looking up at me. "i... shit," i sigh, "i don't wanna spoil it, but i feel like i should tell you this." "you can tell me," olivia says. "spider-woman and kate bishop are meant to kiss," i tell her. "that's okay," olivia whispers. "i'm sorry. i... they get together in the comics," i tell her. "y/n, it's okay," olivia smiles, "i trust you." "okay," i smile, "do you wanna hang out after? i'm gonna be tired, but you should come to mine if you're not busy." "okay," i smile, "just let me know when you finish." "i'll pick you up," i say.

i walk onto set after getting into my suit, seeing hailee. "hey," hailee smiles. "hi," i say, hugging her.

olivia's pov
i check the time, sighing. wonder if y/n's kissing hailee right now. i shake my head. don't wanna think about it.

i really hope things work out between y/n and i. last time we didn't try as hard because we didn't know if it's what we really wanted, but now we do, so it should me.

2 hours later
i smile, reading the text from y/n.

'hey!! just finished work i should be there in half an hour :)'

i open the door for y/n, and i smile as she hugs me. "how was work?" i ask, pulling away. "work was good," y/n nods, "we... only had to do the kiss scene once, luckily."  "that's good," i smile.

y/n hums, "so, should we go? are you ready?" "i'm ready," i smile. "okay," y/n leans forward, pressing a kiss on my cheek before holding my hand.

i smile wider, holding y/n's hand as we walk to the elevator. she presses the button, and we wait for the door to open. i look down at y/n and i's hand, smiling.

we walk into the empty elevator, and y/n presses the car park level. "you have your keys, right?" y/n asks. i look in my purse, taking out my car keys, "yep."

"do you want me to drive?" y/n asks. "if you want," i say, y/n offering to drive. i hand her the keys, and she unlocks the door, opening it for me. "thank you," i giggle, y/n smiling as i kiss her cheek before i get in.