the project - seven

a/n - please vote!

1 week later
i smile, turning on my phone and looking at y/n recreating the picture on her wallpaper, except she was on mine, roles reversed. i turn it off, placing it in my pocket as i walk to english class with a smile.

i smile and walk towards y/n. "hey," i say, taking a seat beside her. "hi, we're getting our marks for the documentary today," she smiles at me. i was normally nervous for marks. but i was excited, since i knew that y/n really carried this project and miss seemed to love it.

har slides the paper in front of me. "ready?" y/n asks, holding the corner of her paper that was faced down. "yeah," i smile, flipping it over. a hundred percent.

i chuckle, looking at y/n. she smiles at me, "what a nerd." "shut up," i grin, moving closer to y/n. i close my eyes as i hug her, y/n putting her arms around me. "thank you, y/n," i whisper.

i jog up to y/n as i see her walking to math. i lightly push her, and she looks beside her as i walk. "oh, hey," y/n smiles, "how was music?" "fun," i say, moving my hand up and taking something out of the side pocket of my bag. i look at y/n weirdly as she also moves her hand up to mine before moving it away.

"what're you doing?" i ask, chuckling as i take out my lip gloss. "nothing," y/n lies as she laughs, looking forward, "bad timing." "tell me," i laugh, applying the lip gloss on and placing it back in my back. "i went to hold your hand," y/n chuckles, covering her mouth. "oh my gosh!" i burst out laughing again, "i'm so sorry!" "it's okay," y/n laughs. i take y/n's hand, hugging her arm as we walk. "i'm sorry," i laugh into her jacket. "nothing happened, what do you mean?" y/n chuckles.

"it's not even funny," y/n laughs as we walk into math. i was still laughing at it. "no, it's no- yes it is," i laugh, sighing. "shut up," y/n chuckles. "you shut up," i say, before gasping, "you haven't been in my room yet!" y/n gasps too, mocking me, "i haven't!" "come over today?" i ask, smiling. "let me think," y/n squints her eyes, "i'm free." "great," i say. "meeting your parents?" y/n asks, smiling. "um... maybe," i think, "i've already talked about you, so they're gonna love you, too." "hope so," y/n says, pulling out my chair. 

i sit down, and my hand goes over my head before y/n lets go of it, sitting beside me. 

y/n's pov
i look around olivia's house, smiling. "your house is so home-y," i say, looking at the arched door as i see olivia's mom. "are you y/n?" olivia's mom asks, smiling widely. "yes! hi, mrs rodrigo," i smile too, hugging her back, "it's so nice to finally meet you." "oh, olivia talks my ear off about you," she laughs, pulling away. "olivia's, like, the sweetest person ever," i say, "you guys are lucky to have her."

"you suck up," olivia whispers, laughing as we run upstairs. "you want her to hate me?" i laugh, following olivia. "no way," olivia says, opening her door. 

i look around olivia's room as she closes the door, "your room is so cute!" "thank you," olivia smiles. i laugh as olivia tackles me onto her bed. "k.o!" she exclaims, giggling. i smile, holding olivia's waist. olivia sighs, looking down at my lips. "oh, by the way," i say, making her look into my eyes, "there's a party at trent's in, like, two days." "are you going?" olivia asks. "well would you wanna go if i go?" i ask. "i don't know," liv sighs. "if you're not going i won't go," i say, olivia furrowing her eyebrows. "why?" "it's weird for me to go to a- basically slutty- party without my other person when i'm almost dating someone," i say, "ared flag, too." "true," olivia nods. 

"so... you going or not?" i ask. "if you wanna go, i'll go," liv says, "i don't mind." "i don't mind either," i say. "then we'll spin a wheel," olivia smiles. 

"looks like we're going," i say, looking at the 'yes' on the wheel olivia looked up online. "what do i even wear?" olivia asks, now laying beside me. "you wear anything," i say. "naked?" olivia grins. "maybe not," i chuckle.

i hold olivia's hand as we walk into trent's house, almost everyone here. "conan came," liv tells me. "really?" i ask. "yeah, so at least i'll have him if you end up going away and hooking up with other people," liv grins. 

i mean, i've done it a couple times. everyone's done it in trent's house. i know it was a joke, but did olivia think i was really gonna hook up with other people while i was with her? maybe i'm thinking too much into it.

i give her a small chuckle, dismissing the conversation as i look around.

olivia's pov
it was weird to think y/n's hooked up with a lot of people in this house. trent normally throws a party on saturday. i hear people talking about hooking up with y/n on saturday the second i walk into school on monday. it didn't matter anymore, i was with y/n. i just haven't properly done it with her.

i did feel a little bad. maybe a little insecure, too. was she waiting to have sex with me? would she fall in love with me more? what if she knows i'm not ready to do it and she gets bored and leaves and goes to leah? does it even matter to her anymore? it used to matter a lot to her.

i still couldn't stop thinking about if i would satisfy her needs in bed. like, if i were to ask her after, she would obviously say i was good, whether or not i was shit. she has a high expectation from other girls. i know i'm not as good at them, i haven't even had any experience.

"hey, i'm gonna grab a drink," y/n says. i look at her, "you're drinking?" "just, like, punch," y/n says, "wanna come?" i look around as i think, seeing conan. i smile, looking back at y/n, "conan's here. i'm gonna talk to him." "okay," y/n nods, "i'll see you soon."

y/n's pov
olivia closes her eyes as i press a kiss on her forehead, saying 'bye' before we part ways.

i walk into the kitchen, saying 'hi' to most people i've walked past. "hey, y/n," i hear leah say. i put a spoon into my cup, pouring the punch in. "hey," i respond, glancing at her before looking away. "come here with olivia?" she asks, standing beside me as i take a gulp of the punch. 

"yeah," i nod. "does she go to trent's parties?" leah asks. "she doesn't," i say, "why?" "just haven't seen her around," leah shrugs, "you guys together?" "uh... getting there," i answer. "still up for one more round?" leah smiles.

i chuckle, shaking my head, "no, i'm good, thanks." "come on, y/n!" leah insists, "just before you guys make it official." "i'll pass."

"my hands are really sweaty," leah changes the subject, fanning herself. she puts her hand out, "feel it. i touch her hand, and she holds onto it.

olivia's pov
i move through some people, making my way through people as i walk to the kitchen. i stop walking as i see y/n holding leah's hand. leah laughs, and i look at y/n as she softly chuckles. what the hell?

i turn away, walking the way i came from.