photographer - six

a/n - please vote

10pm
i tap to the next photo of olivia as we lay in bed, shoulders touching. i had my headphones on, listening to music, though the side closest to olivia's was off. "you know, someone asked if we were dating," i tell olivia, feeling her look at me. she chuckles, "really?" "yeah," i say, "i said 'no'. they looked really disappointed, so i was like 'why? do you think we should?' and they were all like 'yeah!'." olivia laughs. "so yeah, i told them i'd tell you. and i just did," i tell olivia, "fun fact for your night." "thanks for telling me," olivia says, "but yeah, i've been seeing online that a lot of people saying that we're dating ever since you've been on tour with me."

i look away from my laptop, looking at olivia as she looks at my laptop. "yeah. i have, too," i tell her. "yeah," olivia whispers, looking at me. 

"isn't that crazy? like, we're literally just people," olivia tells me. "mhm," i hum, starting to mask the background of the photo to edit. "it's so weird how random people we don't even know are so caught up on our relationship," olivia continues to talk. "hm," i hum, agreeing. "and then when you break up with someone, it's like it's everyone's business to know what happened to the grain," she says.

olivia's pov
i keep my eyes on y/n. "yeah, totally," she says, voice neutral. it as clear she was spaced out. "and i know that you're in love with me," i grin. "agreed," y/n says.

she furrows her eyebrows, looking at me, "what'd you say?" "nothing!" i burst out laughing. "you said that i was in love with you!" y/n laughs. "and you agreed!" i grin. "no- i was distracted!" she looks back at her laptop. "because i'm so irresistible," i sigh. y/n looks at me, scoffing and looking back. "hey," i laugh, "what was that?" "nothing," y/n says.

i watch y/n edit my photos, starting to fall asleep. i look at y/n, staring at her lips as she taps on the trackpad. i look down at her fingers, watching them move around.

my lower half of my body start to get a little hot the more i watch her. specifically in my underwear. olivia, stop. i look away, deciding to move closer to y/n.

i place my head on her chest, and she stops moving her fingers on her laptop. "are you good?" she asks, chuckling... nervously. "great," i say, closing my eyes. a few seconds later, y/n's arm slides around me. it was that easy.

i open my eyes after a few minutes, looking up at y/n. my eyes fall to her lips again, and y/n looks down at me. i look back up to her eyes, seeing her looking at my lips. i trail my hand up, resting it above her heart. it was beating as fast as mine.

i smile as y/n chuckles, placing her hand around my wrist. she gently pulls my hand away with a smile, "you can't put it there." "why?" i ask. "because you'll know i'm nervous," y/n chuckles softly. i chuckle too, "don't worry, i already know."

y/n looks down at my shirt, sliding her hand on my shirt, leaving it on my heart. "you're nervous, too," she tells me, looking at me. "i know," i chuckle. y/n swallows, looking at my lips.

y/n's pov
olivia slowly moves up to me, placing her hand on my jaw. i close my eyes as her nose goes past mine. i move up, parting my lips as i kiss olivia.

we both smile at the same time, and her other hand goes to my laptop, closing it. thank god it autosaves. i pick the laptop up, pulling away from olivia. she keeps her hand on my jaw as i place my laptop on the bedside table. she uses her other hand to take my headphones off, reaching over and placing it on top of my laptop. 

olivia giggles as i hold her waist, rolling us over. i smile, laying on top of her and pressing my lips to hers. she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me in deeper.

we pull away, and i peck olivia's lips as she catches her breath. i move her hair onto the pillow, starting to kiss her neck. i do a light suck, before olivia speaks. "y/n... you can't," she says, in between breaths, "not there."

i look up at her, "where, then?" "i'll decide if you take my shirt off," she smiles. i smile too, holding the bottom of olivia's shirt. i pull it off her, leaving it beside us. i look down at olivia's black, laced bra. "you can take it off," she tells me. "are you sure?" "so sure," she arches her back for me to unclip.

i place her bra on top of her shirt, looking at her breasts with a smile. i close my eyes as olivia gently pushes my head down. 

i knead her other breast with my hand as my lips and tongue work around olivia's nipple, earning moans from her.

i suck on the side of olivia's breast as olivia rakes her hands through my hair. i look up, seeing olivia's eyes closed as she lets out a muffled moan.

i make my way back up to olivia, placing my thumb and side of my index finger on her chin. i close my eyes, bringing my lips to olivia's. 

i wrap my arms around olivia, reaching over and turning off the bedside lamp.

olivia's pov
i wake up, feeling myself on the bed. i look around, seeing y/n not here. looks like her stuff was packed up. mine, too.

1 hour later
i step onto the tour bus, turning around as i feel two taps on my shoulder. "hey," y/n smiles. "hey," i smile, turning around to her, "where were you?" "oh, i was packing everything up," y/n tells me, placing her hands on my waist as she starts to walk, making me walk backwards. "figured i'd let you sleep in for a few more hours," y/n smiles. "thanks," i chuckle, y/n looking over my shoulder to see if there was anything in the way. she guides me to the left, and the back of my leg hits the couch. i sit down, and y/n sits beside me.

i lean into y/n as the bus starts to drive. "still tired?" y/n asks, putting an arm around me. "i wouldn't mind falling asleep right now," i admit, closing my eyes. 

y/n's pov
i leave my laptop on my table in front of me, leaving my hand on olivia's jaw as she lays her head on my lap, body on the couch. i edit the photos of olivia as we make our way to the next city.

olivia's pov
i wake up from a bump on the road, opening my eyes. i look up at y/n, and she looks down at me after a few seconds with a smile. "nice nap?" she asks. "pretty nice," i tell her, feeling her hand on my jaw. "you've been asleep for..." she looks at the bottom right of her laptop, "almost two hours." "feels faster," i say, sitting up slowly, y/n's hand sliding off. "they say sleep is the form of time travel," y/n tells me. i look at her as she keeps her eyes on her laptop. 

i place my hand on y/n's jaw, and she looks at me as i move her face to me. "hi," i whisper. "hi," y/n smiles, and i close my eyes as she kisses me. she pulls away after a few seconds, and i smile, keeping my eyes closed as she kisses me once more.

y/n's pov
"what're you doing?" i ask, laughing and leaning a little back as olivia puts herself over my legs. "nothing," olivia laughs, placing her hands on my shoulders as she sits on my lap. i sit upright, and olivia wraps her arms around me, leaning against me. 

i wrap my arm around olivia as she leaves her head on my shoulder. i move my hand up her shirt, massaging her back with my nails. 

i continue to watch a tv show, smiling as olivia starts to kiss my neck sweetly. i turn my head to her, looking at her ear. olivia laughs, jerking away from me as i lightly bite her ear. "y/n!" olivia laughs, looking at me. "what?" i ask, smiling. "you just bit my ear," she giggles. "that was an accident," i joke. "hungry?" she asks, looking at my lips before looking at me. "for you," i grin. "how seductive," olivia grins, looking at my lips again. i hum, looking at olivia's. i close my eyes as she leans forward, kissing me.