photographer - three

a/n - please voteee

y/n's pov
i look up from my phone, seeing olivia walk to the bed. she lays on the other side, pulling the blanket towards her, purposely pulling it so hard that it gets flung off me. "fuck off," i laugh, pulling it back. olivia laughs, pulling it. "olivia!" i chuckle, pulling it back, "it's cold!" "i'm cold! i couldn't bring my weighted blanket," she sighs, giving me a frown. "oh no," i frown too, before giving a fake smile, "i don't care." 

olivia gasps, "you bitch!" she pulls the blanket to her, and i pull it back. "stop taking the blanket!" i laugh. "be nicer!" she laughs too. "fine," i sigh, "take the blanket. i'll... freeze to death over here." "fine," olivia says, facing her back to me as she pulls the blanket on her. that didn't work.

"brrr," i make the weird sound, making olivia laugh. "so... cold," i whisper. "oh my god," olivia laughs, facing me and throwing half the blanket onto me, "there." "thank you for your kind heart," i whisper, moving the blanket over my shoulders, "it doesn't go unnoticed."

olivia does the same, and we grin at each other. 

"ah, did you want some of the photos?" i ask. "am i able to see them?" she asks. "i'm comfortably in bed, but if you say so," i dramatically sigh, getting out of the bed. "then come back," olivia laughs. "no, it's okay, i'm up anyways," i sigh again, "can't a woman rest?"

i put my back on the headboard, body laying out. olivia shuffles to me as i connect my camera to my laptop.

"did you want me to edit it a little?" i ask, looking down at olivia. "what, photoshop my face?" olivia asks, smiling. "no," i chuckle, "you look pretty. i can make the background have a cooler or warmer tone, exposure, highlights, saturation?" 

olivia's pov
she called me pretty. i look at y/n blankly, looking at the laptop with a smile, "i think it looks great as it is." "yeah?" y/n looks back at the laptop, tapping the arrow key to go to the next photo. "i don't think any of the pictures need editing," i tell her. "are you sure?" she asks. "yeah, just save them for the concert," i say. "okay," y/n chuckles.

i watch as she edits the photos she took of the view on the balcony. "how long does it normally take?" i ask her. "for one picture?" "yeah." "well, depends how much i edit it," she tells me, "this'll only take, like, two minutes."

y/n's pov
i look down at olivia, seeing her in the middle of our pillows, facing me, eyes closed. i smile, whispering, "liv?"

she doesn't respond, so i disconnect my camera and laptop, putting it away.

i get back into bed, and i place an arm under olivia's waist, and slide a hand under her head. hopefully she doesn't wake up. i gently lift her enough to move her back onto her pillow, then laying her down. i pull the blanket up to her shoulder, laying down.

i wake up by olivia's alarm. olivia sighs, and i keep my eyes closed. her alarm rings on for around ten seconds. "do you wanna turn that off?" i ask, opening my eyes and seeing her stare at the ceiling. "no, i kinda like it," olivia smiles, looking at me. she reaches to get her phone, turning the alarm off.

"get up," i tell olivia after brushing my teeth. olivia groans, squeezing her eyes shut and i pull the curtains up. i reach over and get my pillow, throwing it down on olivia. she laughs, covering her face, "hey!" "get up! you're the one that needs to be up right now, not me," i smile, pulling the blanket off olivia. "fine," she groans, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

i walk into the bus, and sit down. i look up as olivia sits beside me. "the way you sold me for parts," she sings as she buckles up. "we aren't at rehearsal, olivia," i smile, buckling up too. "as you sunk your teeth into me!" olivia sings louder, leaning into me.

i take a picture of olivia as she sings on stage, band behind her. 

i take a drink of my water bottle, looking to my right as olivia takes my water bottle from my hand. i look at her as she gulps it down. she hands it back, a quarter left. "sorry. couldn't find my water bottle," she tells me, catching her breath. "you didn't even look, did you?" i ask. "nope," she sighs, "took a glance at my surroundings. wasn't in my sight."

i chuckle, nodding, "sounds fair." "yep. how's the photos?" she asks. "horrible. you look terrible in every single one of them," i say. "you're fired," olivia giggles. "then... i take it you're not down for a little break and grab a coffee with me," i smile. "i guess i could make time," olivia says, "then you're fired."

olivia and i walk out of the arena, looking around. olivia gets out her phone, looking on her maps app. i walk beside her as we start to walk. "there's a cafe four minutes away," she tells me. "sounds good," i respond.

olivia and i walk into the cafe, and we take a seat. "are you nervous for tonight?" i ask. "yeah, but excited," olivia nods, "are you?" "no," i laugh, "i'm just taking photos." 

olivia hums as she drinks, and i look at her. "i'm paying, by the way," she says. "hmm, no," i say. "y/n, shut up," olivia says, "i'm being serious this time." "okay, fine," i say, picking up my coffee.

i watch olivia pay, and she looks at me, grinning triumphantly. i chuckle, shaking my head and looking away. olivia chuckles too, and i look at her again, keeping a small smile.

i knock on the door labelled 'olivia rodrigo', waiting for her as i hear music come from the venue as the crowd watches her opening act. olivia opens the door, and we both smile.

i look at olivia's red mini skin-tight jumpsuit. "you look great," i tell her, holding onto my camera a little tighter. understatement. "thank you, y/n," she smiles, turning around and walking in. "excited?" i ask following her in. "nervous," she tells me, sitting on her makeup chair. i watch as she picks up her lipstick, applying a coat slowly. i bring my camera up, getting a picture of her in the reflection of the mirror.

i walk out of the side doors, in between the barricade and stage. i laugh as the crowd cheers, waving to the people i walk past. i bring the camera up, taking a picture of olivia's fans as they scream.

i watch the curtains open as olivia runs out. "i am light as a feather, i'm as stiff as a board," she sings, crowd roaring. i take a few pictures, getting different angles.

olivia yells, getting on her knees as she sings. i jog over in front of her, bending down a little as she continues to scream, kneeling forward. i smile as she sings her guts out, getting as much photos as i can.

"hello, california!" olivia exclaims, smiling as she catches her breath, crowd cheering. i take a few pictures, turning around and taking pictures of her fans.

i wipe the sweat off my forehead, having to run to the back of the venue, the back of the stage, then back at the front to take pictures of olivia and her band. olivia goes to take a drink break as her band plays an instrumental of her own song. i smile as she walks up to me, olivia smiling at me too. "tired?" i ask her. "not even a little," olivia grins, keeping her eyes on me as goes to pick up her water bottle. "oh shit," olivia says as the water bottle drops into the floor, and i chuckle. 

i bend down, picking it up. i hand it up to olivia, and her hand goes over mine, taking it with a 'thank you'. i watch as she takes the water, holding the camera up. olivia looks at me as she gulps her water down, doing a peace sign. i smile, taking a picture.

i watch on the side as olivia performs her second last song. she was really meant for the stage.

"alright, come on y/n," olivia says, looking at me as the crowd cheers, "the first picture for the guts tour!" i walk onto the stage, smiling. olivia crouches down, back facing the crowd. i move back a little, bringing the camera up. "three, two, one!" i yell, taking the photo as olivia gives a wide smile with thumbs up.

i watch olivia run off the stage as she blows kisses to the crowd. i bring the camera up, and she scrunches her face, putting her tongue out. i take a picture as she runs past me. i smile, eyes following her.