new faces - two

a/n - please vote!!!!

the next day , english class
i look up as y/n sits beside me. i get a smell of her perfume as she does, then pulling her bag to her lap. "hey," y/n says, looking at me. "morning," i smile. "how have you been?" she asks. "good," i say, "you?" "great," she smiles back, opening her book, "how was music yesterday?" "really good," i say, seeing an open window, "do you know leah?" "yeah," y/n nods, "why?" "i don't know, she asked me if you talked to me about her yesterday," i say. y/n takes a second to comprehend that, "why would she ask that?" "you tell me," i chuckle, "she called you an 'us'." "'us'? wha- no, we're, like, barely even friends," y/n says, looking at miss before looking at me and leaning closer, "can i tell you a secret?"

i look at her, leaning my head on my hand that held up by the table and nodding. "well, it's not really a secret, everyone knows," y/n says, "but anyways, leah's had a little crush on me for well over a year now, but then it turned into a bigger crush, then... kind of an obsession." 

y/n's pov
i furrow my eyebrows, "and she was making up these rumors that, like, we hooked up and shit." "what the hell?" olivia whispers. "i know, and i've rejected her numerous times, but she's not getting the hint," i tell her. "that's kinda embarrassing on her part," olivia chuckles. "tell me about it," i smile, "so... just, like, ignore everything she says." "alright," olivia smiles. i look at her lips, chuckling and looking down at my book.

i look over at olivia as her head was in her arm that was on the table, eyes closed as she faces my way.

everyone packs up as there was 3 minutes until the bell. "hey," i tap olivia. she opens her eyes. "bell goes in a few minutes," i tell her. "shit," she whispers, sitting up. 

i smile as i see the back of olivia's figure as we walk to the cafeteria. "hey," i say, jogging up to her. "oh, hey," she smiles, "going to eat?" "getting... cafeteria takeaway," i chuckle, "just an apple. i've got soccer trials." (a/n - yes i'm calling it soccer bc i don't want people to get it confused with football)

"oh," olivia says, "you play?" "for, like, all my life, yeah," i say. "any good?" "i'd hope so," i say, "do you play sport?" "no," olivia laughs, "i'm the most un-athletic person you'll meet." "come try out and we'll see," i grin as we line up. "no, i'd rather sit in here and eat my lunch," olivia smiles.

i walk past and get my apple, waiting for olivia to get her food on her tray. "alright," she says, walking up to me. "okay, i'm gonna go now," i tell her. "good luck, y/n," olivia smiles. "i don't need it," i give a cocky smile, making her laugh, "alright, go enjoy your food." "see you," she says, giving me another smile as she walks away.

olivia's pov
i take a seat next to iris. "see you talking up y/n again?" conan asks, laughing. "she came up to me," i smile. "where'd she go?" "soccer trials," i answer. "ah, right," madison nods. "is she good?" i ask. "so good," conan says, "they win the competitions every year because of her. she's also really good at, like, every other sport there is. all the teachers try to get her to join other sports, but she has school work and other things so she only does some of them. she's definitely the sportsperson of this school's history." "wow," i chuckle, "impressive."

y/n's pov
i dribble the ball as i sprint, seeing three others come opposite me as i get closer to the goal. i look to my left, seeing gracie. i swing my leg back a little, passing it to her. i jog, supporting gracie as she runs down the line with the ball.

i smile as she shoot the ball, it heading to the middle left side of the goal. gemma's hand touches it, but it still goes past her. i chuckle as the ball hits the goal net, catching my breath as gracie walks up to me.

we low-five, and we hold onto each other's hand for a second before letting go. "good shot," i tell her. "good pass," she smiles.

i spray deodorant on my armpits, before letting my shirt drop down. i put my deodorant in my bag, walking to physics class.