A7 C205: Resurrection Card

Bai Zhi'ang remained silent, but cold sweat had already soaked his back. His gaze was fixed on his identity card in Shen Zuixing's hand, his breathing quickened, and he struggled to make a decision. He indeed had a Resurrection Card in his hand, but it was the last one. If he handed it over now, it would truly be gone.

"I..."

Bai Zhi'ang spoke with difficulty, "I really don't have a Resurrection Card left."

Seeing that he wasn't telling the truth, Jiang Weimian directly pulled the identity card from Shen Zuixing's hand, as if he intended to break it. Bai Zhi'ang widened his eyes in panic and hurriedly intervened, "No, no, no! Don't break it! I'll trade! I'll trade!"

Jiang Weimian, impatient, said, "Three seconds, your last chance."

Bai Zhi'ang, with an unpleasant expression, accessed the game interface, searching for a red card in the virtual storage grid. He clicked it, and a sudden white light flashed before him. He now held a physical red card in his hand.

With lingering fear, Bai Zhi'ang looked at Jiang Weimian, "I can give you the Resurrection Card, but what if you break your promise and send me back to the beginner stage?"

Jiang Weimian kindly suggested, "Then don't trade. Shall Shen Zuixing stab you to death?"

Shen Zuixing directly took the Resurrection Card from Bai Zhi'ang's hand, "Why bother talking so much? If you don't want to trade, forget it."

Bai Zhi'ang, seeing the card being taken away, glared at Shen Zuixing, "How can you go back on your word?!"

Shen Zuixing, holding a folding knife, wiped it slowly on Bai Zhi'ang's clothes, drawing two mottled streaks of red blood. As if hearing a joke, he asked back, "We're not good people, so why should we keep our word?"

"You can leave now."

Jiang Weimian suddenly spoke. He directly pulled Shen Zuixing behind him and said to Bai Zhi'ang, "Take your teammates and leave quickly."

Since Shen Zuixing had already avenged his grudge and even gained a Resurrection Card, there was no need to exterminate them.

Shen Zuixing was dissatisfied, "Hey—"

Jiang Weimian turned his head, glanced at him without saying anything, but his calm gaze seemed to have a magical power. Shen Zuixing unconsciously swallowed the words he was about to say.

Bai Zhi'ang, clutching his abdomen, reflexively wanted to leave with his teammates. However, he suddenly found that the other four people were all knocked unconscious, lying on the ground. Unable to leave or stay, he stood there completely dumbfounded, "I... I..."

Jiang Weimian also noticed the issue, frowned, and said, "Forget it, let's go."

After saying that, he signaled to He Man and the others and walked towards the end of the alley. Seeing that Shen Zuixing was still standing in the same place, he directly pulled him over, "What are you doing there? Did you find a gold coin to pick up?"

Shen Zuixing glanced at Jiang Weimian's hand holding him, uncharacteristically refraining from resistance. After a moment, he suddenly whispered, "Did we forget something?”

Jiang Weimian heard the words and paused, feeling like they had forgotten something. Due to his poor memory, he couldn't recall for a while, frowning in contemplation: “...”

He Man tentatively spoke up, asking, “Um, what about the murderer? Did you catch him?”

Jiang Weimian and Shen Zuixing's expressions changed upon hearing this, finally recalling that the murderer was still clinging to the wall. They hurriedly turned back to check but found that Hei Zhu had just taken advantage of the distraction and quietly climbed down, flipping over the wall into the alley.