A8 C250: The Extra - All Things Return to Ruins

Sang Feiwan had never imagined that after writing erotic stories for most of his life, he would end up in such a bizarre situation.

For the next few days, Baili Duyue would always come late at night, just like that night. He would cover Sang Feiwan's eyes, cast a silence spell, but he would stubbornly remain silent. Sang Feiwan could only vaguely feel that Baili Duyue seemed to have tasted some kind of wonderful sweetness from it, becoming bolder and more unrestrained, and staying longer each time.

Sang Feiwan felt the same, but each time he was in a daze. It wasn’t until the intense pain in his dantian gradually lessened and his spiritual energy became more abundant that Sang Feiwan realized that Baili Duyue seemed to be engaging in dual cultivation with him?

He wasn't entirely sure about this fact. But besides the pure pleasure, it felt more like cultivation. Even his own cultivation had improved, directly advancing from the Nascent Soul stage one to the second stage.

Realizing this, Sang Feiwan tried hard for a long time and finally managed to break Baili Duyue's previous silence spell. However, he was still helpless with the iron chain on his wrist.

At that moment, the setting sun was setting outside, casting a smoky purple hue, emitting a layer of magnificent color. If nothing went wrong, Baili Duyue would be coming soon.

Sang Feiwan didn’t want to be used and taken advantage of again. He struggled with the chain but found it unbreakable. Just as Baili Duyue had said, without a key, even he himself couldn’t open it, let alone Sang Feiwan who was only at the Nascent Soul stage.

Helpless, Sang Feiwan called out to the system again, "System? System?"

Little Diamond responded immediately, fluttering its invisible wings as it flew out, "What's up, what's up~"

Desperate, Sang Feiwan signaled the system to look at the jingling chain on his hand, "Can you open this?"

He didn't really hold any hope, but unexpectedly, the system agreed and circled around Sang Feiwan proudly, "I can~ Because Little Diamond is the hardest! This lock is no match for Little Diamond!"

Shocked, Sang Feiwan's fist tightened uncontrollably, nearly spitting out blood, "You can open it?! Why didn’t you say so earlier?!"

Little Diamond shushed him, speaking seriously, "Host, if Little Diamond unlocks it for you, the villain won't take advantage of you lying down, the villain won’t... If the villain doesn't... the blackening degree won’t drop, and you won’t be able to complete the task."

It concluded shyly, "Little Diamond is doing this for your own good. Look, the villain's blackening degree is now only 5%, and you'll soon be able to complete the task."

Sang Feiwan gritted his teeth in silence.

This damned, heartless, and single-minded machine!

However, Little Diamond came through in the end. It used its diamond tip to fiddle with the lock for a long time, and finally, with a click, it opened the lock.

"See! It's open!"

Seeing the chain slightly opened, Sang Feiwan immediately pulled his hand out. However, perhaps because he had gotten used to the weight of the chain, it felt surprisingly light when he took it off.

Sang Feiwan moved his wrist, got out of bed, and walked to the door. He initially planned to open the door and find Baili Duyue, but he suddenly hesitated and slowly walked back.

No, he couldn’t go out.

At least not now.

It wouldn’t be good if Baili Duyue thought he wanted to escape.