A8 C249: I Plucked the Moon

After Baili Duyue and Si Wujiu left, for some reason, they didn't return for a long time. Slanting beams of light leaked through the window, gradually darkening and turning into a cold moonlight that fell on the stone steps. It was eerily quiet, only the faint sound of insects and the rustling of leaves in the wind could be heard.

Sang Feiwan had forgotten to ask Baili Duyue to unlock the chain, so he was still restrained by it and couldn't leave the room.

Sang Feiwan lay on the bed, waiting quietly for Baili Duyue to return. However, perhaps due to the poison in his body today, he was mentally exhausted and began to feel drowsy as the night wore on, eventually drifting off to sleep.

A cool breeze quietly entered the hall, the gauze curtain moved slightly, dispersing the fragrance that had just gathered above the censer.

Sang Feiwan vaguely heard the sound of the door opening from outside. He opened his eyes groggily and saw a shadow approaching the bed. The person's clothes glowed faintly under the moonlight, and without looking closely, he knew it was Baili Duyue.

"Why are you back so late..."

Sang Feiwan tried to open his tired eyes and was about to sit up from the bed. However, at that moment, Baili Duyue suddenly pressed his shoulder and whispered, "Don't move."

Don't move.

After Baili Duyue said these words, he slowly withdrew his fingers, without any other movements, showing a hint of hesitation and reluctance.

Sang Feiwan noticed something was off with his mood and was about to ask what was wrong. However, before he could speak, his lips were suddenly covered with warmth-

Without any warning, Baili Duyue leaned down and kissed Sang Feiwan. This action was sudden and inexplicable. He gently grasped the other's shoulders, his wet tongue cautiously entered the mouth, fumbling and exploring in the dark night, then bit by bit, he climbed onto the bed with restraint.

Sang Feiwan was stunned. After all, Baili Duyue rarely took the initiative like this, why was he acting so out of character today? He wondered if it was because the poison in his body was incurable, so Baili Duyue wanted to make up for it at the last moment?

Although this thought was a bit unreliable, Sang Feiwan couldn't think of any other reason. But in the heat of the moment, he didn't think too much, instead, he hugged Baili Duyue's waist in the dark and responded to the kiss warmly, whispering with a hoarse voice, "Lord, what are you doing?"

In terms of affection, Baili Duyue was inexperienced. Tonight, it seemed that a kiss wouldn't end it. But did he really understand?

Already nervous, Baili Duyue's breathing became even more chaotic when he heard Sang Feiwan's teasing voice in his ear. He paused before whispering, "Don't... don't speak."

Sang Feiwan smiled and asked, "Why?"

He held Baili Duyue's face, his fingertips gently gliding over the smooth and delicate skin, causing a shiver. With a magnetic voice, he recited softly in the darkness, "In youth, sharing blushes is romantic, lingering love in the spring night under the brocade curtain..."

If there was light at this moment, Sang Feiwan would definitely find Baili Duyue blushing, his eyelashes trembling nervously. Anxiously and at a loss, he said in a trembling voice, "Stop... stop reciting..."

He already felt this matter was hard to bring up, with Sang Feiwan teasing him like this, it would only make him even more hesitant.

However, in the darkness, Sang Feiwan gently hooked Baili Duyue's chin with his fingertips, sliding his fingertips over the thin layer of sweat on his skin, and softly recited another line, "Blushing with sweat, white with makeup... Lord, are you blushing?"