1

Chapter 1 She Cant Swim

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

City D, July 11.

Just like the previous few days, D City still has clear skies and bright sunshine today.

Early in the morning, Xiao Liang had already faced the rising sun and stepped into the only student canteen in the school that was still open for business.

She is a junior at an ordinary undergraduate university in City D. Because her parents have passed away and her relatives dislike her as a burden, Xiao Liangda has learned to make money with her own hands since the year her father passed away. .

Three years ago, when her classmates, accompanied by their parents, stepped into the university gate with novelty and longing on their faces, Xiao Liang had already set up a street stall at the gate of the school.

Relying on her familiarity and understanding of the city, she purchased goods at a lower price, and then sold the goods to her classmates who were about to enter school at prices slightly cheaper than those in the school supermarket and surrounding shopping malls.

During that time, Xiao Liang spent even the night guarding the stall in order to get a good seat.

In the eyes of others, this may be very hard work, but Xiao Liang likes the sense of dependability of being self-reliant.

In the past three years, Xiao Liang not only earned enough for his own living expenses, but also saved a small amount of money by running a street vendor, doing odd jobs, and working as a cram school teacher.

She planned to use the money to pay off her student loans.

So far, she has saved a total of fifteen thousand yuan, which is still a total of five thousand yuan short of her ultimate goal of a four-year student loan of twenty thousand yuan.

During the upcoming summer vacation of his junior year, Xiao Liang's goal is to save enough 5,000 yuan.

While thinking about the three jobs that she had already identified, which could seamlessly connect with each other and allow her to make full use of all her time, Xiao Liang ate the cabbage and egg pie in the cafeteria with a happy face.

This canteen is the only one that will continue to operate during the summer vacation. Because the school provides certain financial subsidies, everything is sold very cheaply.

Xiao Liang only spent a total of one dollar and sixty cents on two plates of cabbage and egg pie.

After finishing the two large and thick stuffed pancakes, Xiao Liang picked up the water glass and drank a few sips of the cold boiled water he brought with him.

In order to save money, Xiao Liang never eats any expensive food.

She doesn't buy snacks or drinks, and she usually buys fruits that are not too fresh when they are heavily discounted in supermarkets or fruit shops.

Her breakfast and dinner never cost more than two dollars each.

Her lunch will be a little more expensive. In order to ensure a minimum nutritional balance, Xiao Liang basically spends three or four yuan each time for a portion of vegetables and a portion of tofu or eggs.

In addition, Xiao Liang's biggest expense is the accommodation fee in the school dormitory.

All the dormitories in their school are four-person rooms with a bed and a table, and the annual accommodation fee is 1,200 yuan.