95

Chapter 95 Must come back

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

If it were just like this, Ye Shaoyang's family would not have any objections to their family at all.

After all, if someone is willing to pamper their own children and has the conditions to do so, that is their own business.

But the bad thing is that his eldest cousin actually exposed a fatal flaw after graduating from college.

Because the school and major he attended were very average, this friend returned to their hometown as soon as he graduated from college and asked relatives at home to help him find a job.

Later, this guy got back together with his college girlfriend, and they got married soon after.

Ye Shaoyang's aunt loved her son very much. Not only did she buy a new house for her son and daughter-in-law, she also actively expressed that she could help her son and daughter-in-law take care of the children if they needed it.

Having reached this point, Ye Shaoyang's aunt felt that even if she couldn't make her daughter-in-law grateful, she would definitely be able to live in peace with her in the future.

But the result is that as long as her strange daughter-in-law meets her father-in-law and mother-in-law, she will definitely show off her face to the old couple.

She was about to give birth, but she lost her temper again and again for no apparent reason, just to drive her parents-in-law away.

The point is, her own mother has not come to take care of her during the confinement period or help her take care of the children.

After her father-in-law and mother-in-law were driven away and her child was born, Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin went to find his own mother to take care of the child for them.

Ye Shaoyang's eldest sister-in-law compromised for the sake of her son, but in the end, she was still not treated well.

Not only does she lose her temper at home and yell at her mother-in-law, but she also doesn't know how to restrain herself outside.

As long as she gets angry, she can immediately abandon her daughter and walk away.

She even told her mother-in-law, "You are raising children for your son, not for me. If you have the ability, you don't have to."

Hmm...that's weird, right? There's something even weirder.

I wanted to keep a cat on a whim, but after a few days I no longer wanted to keep it. I had to ask my mother-in-law to throw the cat away. She couldn't bear to let it go, and she couldn't even keep it at home. In short, it had to be thrown away.

The child has been kept at her mother-in-law's house for a long time, and she can only take her home for two days on weekends. In this way, her husband cannot give her father-in-law anything.

One day her husband said he wanted to give his mother a bag of rice, and she immediately started yelling and losing her temper at her mother-in-law's house.

It's such a weird thing that Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin actually treats him like a treasure and protects him in every way.

Of course, Ye Shaoyang's cousin is also a strange person who doesn't give in too much, otherwise he wouldn't condone his wife treating his parents like this.

Ye Shaoyang's aunt felt that she was hopeless, but Ye Shaoyang's uncle just asked his wife to tolerate it.

As for Ye Shaoyang's grandmother, the old lady is old and has no use value, so she is an object of disgust.

Just after the woman successfully pried away the cat she had brought back, Ye Shaoyang's grandma was also successfully kicked out by her.

For such a person who doesn't know how to be grateful and doesn't know how to respect the elderly, he can be said to be worse than a beast. Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin actually said that his wife is "very good. She has no other problems except a bad temper."

Even though Ye Shaoyang has a good temper, after hearing his mother say these things, he doesn't have the slightest favorable impression of his cousin.

Although his weird cousin is not a thing, does his eldest cousin have no responsibility at all?

To say that he "marries a wife and forgets his mother" is to be merciful to him, okay?

He is clearly selfish and does not know how to understand and care for his parents.

Because of these messy things, Ye Shaoyang gradually had no good impression of his eldest cousin.

But no matter how good he was, he couldn't just leave them alone.

Not to mention others, even his uncle and aunt's mother would not be able to pass, right?

Even though their son was not filial to them at all, their love for their son was still there, otherwise they wouldn't have swallowed their anger and helped the young couple take care of their children, right?

Even if they don't like each other, Ye Shaoyang doesn't want to alienate the relationship between father and son, or between mother and son, even if he doesn't like his eldest cousin anymore.

Of course, not expressing opinions on their family affairs does not mean that he has to be as tolerant to his weird hall sister-in-law as his uncle's family was.

Let alone his cousin-in-law, he wouldn't even tolerate it from his own cousin.

The only thing he is worried about now is that if his cousin-in-law shows shame, his aunt and uncle will come and beg him to make concessions for the sake of family stability.

Then there is his grandma. The old man is very old, and she still has a jealous temper. He is afraid that if his sister-in-law makes too much trouble, his grandma will be angry.

No one knew the hidden worries in Ye Shaoyang's heart. He had not even mentioned to Wang Xufeng the bad things going on at home.

What he didn't know was that soon his cousin-in-law would meet his nemesis.

Because he had made up his mind to take away all the team members, Ye Shaoyang did not arrange manpower to deal with the safety risks discovered by Xiao Liang the next day.

He entrusted the community that his team was interested in to those allies to help take care of it. Of course, this so-called care was actually just to prevent other teams from occupying the community.

Of course, their allies were not willing to be neighbors with a group of strangers, so everyone readily agreed to help Ye Shaoyang look after the community they occupied.

"You must come back, don't just leave us allies and run away."

"Even if you don't plan to stay here for a long time, don't forget to come back and say hello to us. Otherwise, don't blame us for not recognizing you as our brother in the future."

"Yes, that's what we mean too."

"If you dare to run away on your own, we will beat you every time we see you."

"..."

Before Ye Shaoyang and the others set off, the captains of several other survivor teams asked Ye Shaoyang not to run away halfway, and some even waved their fists as a threat.

Ye Shaoyang smiled and made a promise, "I will definitely bring people back to meet you, just put your heart back in your stomach."

Everyone was satisfied, and then they began to say common farewell words to Ye Shaoyang and the others, such as "be more careful" and "go back early".

What they don't know is that even if they expect Ye Shaoyang's team to run away directly, Ye Shaoyang will never do such a stupid thing.

In today's world, they need trustworthy allies to help each other. How could he abandon these teams that he finally selected with a good bottom line?