127

Chapter 127 The whereabouts are exposed

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

On the twenty-seventh day after Xiao Liang sneaked into the industrial park, Yuan Tiekuan and Meng Changyi finally lived up to her expectations and launched a conspiracy against the Liu brothers and sisters.

The first target they chose was Liu Haoming, who went out to search for supplies with Meng Changyi.

Meng Changyi was Liu Haoming's subordinate, and he was often beaten or scolded by Liu Haoming. This seemed normal to Liu Haoming, but to Meng Changyi, it was a great insult to him.

Therefore, this time he offered to do this task.

After the apocalypse, Liu Haoming drank too much and his health was no longer what it used to be. In addition, he was always beating and scolding his subordinates, so there were actually few people around him who were loyal to him.

After Liu Haoming and Meng Changyi left the industrial park, Yuan Tiekuan immediately found Liu Haofang, whose relationship between men and women was also very casual.

Although Liu Haofang has a bad personality and cannot be said to be very good-looking, she has a very hot figure.

In addition, she is the biological sister of captain Liu Haoyu, and she herself holds great power in the team.

With the power bonus, there are really not a few men who want to have a relationship with her.

The ambitious Yuan Tiekuan is also one of the men who covets Liu Haofang.

It's just that he has an average appearance and is almost ten years older than Liu Haofang. Liu Haofang, who is lined up by many young men to pay attention to him, really dislikes him.

When Yuan Tiokuan first expressed his feelings towards her, Liu Haofang had already expressed his disdain for Yuan Tiokuan very frankly.

This undoubtedly made Yuan Tiokuan very angry. If it weren't for his "big plan", Yuan Tiokuan would have avoided Liu Haofang eight hundred feet away.

He had scolded Liu Haofang more than once in private, but publicly, Yuan Tiekuan still acted like he had no regrets.

Even if he was ridiculed for taking the initiative to find someone, Yuan Tiekuan still smiled and gave Liu Haofang something every day.

Food, water, drinks, flowers, diamond rings, jewelry, perfume, luxury cars, luxury watches... As long as Liu Haofang likes it, Yuan Tiekuan will find it and give it to Liu Haofang.

Although Liu Haofang was not aware of the shortcomings of others, over time, she could no longer treat Yuan Tiokuan with a cold face.

The two of them even did some unspeakable things while they were drunk.

After all, Yuan Tiekuan is an evolver, and his physical strength and energy have not declined due to age. In addition, this guy is an expert in flowers. After the two slept in the same bed once, Liu Haofang actually liked him a little more.

This is why Yuan Tiekuan feels that the time has come.

He felt that he had successfully gained Liu Haofang's trust and had the objective conditions to kill this bitch.

As long as Meng Changyi kills Liu Haoming and he kills Liu Haofang, then Liu Haoyu will become helpless.

Taking advantage of Liu Haoyu's confusion when he first heard the bad news, and killing him together, Yuan Tiekuan can successfully become the leader of their team with his solid preliminary work.

Yuan Tiokuan, who felt that although the plan was old-fashioned but very useful, went to Liu Haofang with excitement and nervousness, holding a bouquet of roses.

Liu Haofang and Liu Haoyu live in the same building, which makes it much more convenient for Yuan Tiekuan to get started.

However, what made him angry was that when he came over, someone else was already here with Liu Haofang.

That man Yuan Tiekuan is also very familiar, because he happens to be one of Liu Haofang's two favorite "boyfriends".

Other men, including Yuan Tiokuan, came in and out of Liu Haofang's room every three to five days or even once every seven or eight days. This included the number of times they gave gifts, and Liu Haofang's two favorite men were , but stayed with Liu Haofang almost every day.

They even have their own fixed room here with Liu Haofang, which shows how "favored" they are.

If it were normal times, Yuan Tiokuan would at most just curse Liu Haofang secretly in his heart, but today he felt deeply that this man who should have been sent away by him was particularly annoying.

He didn't know why Liu Haofang would leave this man here even though he had already informed her that he was coming today. But when things came to a head, Yuan Tiekuan could only bite the bullet and continue to implement the agreement he and Meng Changyi made. beheading plan.

He comforted himself that anyway, killing one person was still killing, and killing two people was still killing. Since this young man did not know whether to live or die and had to stay here, he would kill the other person as well.

Having made up his mind, the sense of humiliation in Yuan Tiekuan's heart finally faded a little.

He began to wonder whether he should kill this annoying guy first or Liu Haofang, the woman who had made him suffer so much humiliation.

Because he was afraid of being overheard by Liu Haoyu, Yuan Tiekuan didn't dare to take out his gun directly. This meant that if he didn't move fast enough, Liu Haofang and her "boyfriend" would definitely have to escape one of them.

"Are you just here to send flowers?" While he was thinking about it, Liu Haofang asked him impatiently.

Upon hearing this, Yuan Tiokuan hurriedly held the bouquet in front of Liu Haofang, "Besides sending flowers, I have another thing I want to talk to you about in private."

Afraid that Liu Haofang would disagree, Yuan Tiekuan pretended to be mysterious and leaned into Liu Haofang's ear, whispering a few words without knowing anything.

Liu Haofang was obviously very interested in what Yuan Tiekuan said. She waved to one of her "boyfriends" and said, "Go back to your room first. Vice Captain Yuan and I have something to discuss."

Yuan Tiekuan was secretly proud.

Sure enough, Liu Haofang paid more attention to her position in the team and her personal interests than to men.

After successfully getting rid of the eyesore, Yuan Tiokuan put his arm around Liu Haofang's waist and took her directly into her luxurious bedroom.

Although Liu Haofang didn't really want to have any close contact with Yuan Tiekuan today, Liu Haofang didn't refuse forcefully because of the big gift Yuan Tiekuan gave her.

However, just when she was filled with pride and felt that she was so charming, Yuan Tiekuan pulled out his dagger and plunged it into Liu Haofang's heart.

Liu Haofang's eyes widened, but before she could make a sound, Yuan Tiekuan had already covered Liu Haofang's mouth with one hand.

With a "pop" sound, Liu Haofang hit a glass vase in her room while struggling.

The sound of the vase falling to the ground alerted the man in the next room. He opened the door and looked outside. He found that Yuan Tiokuan and Liu Haofang were not in the living room. He sneaked out of his room and into the living room.

It was also a coincidence that when Yuan Tiekuan heard the sound of the vase falling to the ground and turned around to investigate, the young man was still peeking into the living room. But when the young man finally made up his mind to come out and eavesdrop, Yuan Tiokuan had already turned his head back.