96

Chapter 96 Arrival

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After the long motorcade set off from the industrial park on the outskirts of City S, Ye Shaoyang was still at the front of the team with Mo Xiaohan and Xiao Liang as before.

Ye Shaoyang has actually walked this road back to Ye Shaoyang's hometown from S City many times, so with him taking it, Xiao Liang doesn't need to look at the map.

Everyone spent the night in the morning, slowly taking many detours, and finally arrived at the hometown of Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng twelve days later.

Coincidentally, they met a cousin of Wang Xufeng before entering the city.

The other party came out to look for supplies with his companions. The moment he saw Wang Xufeng, this person thought he had made a mistake.

At that time, a group of more than a dozen of them were standing back to back, trying to fend off another group of survivors who wanted to take advantage of them. The other party was obviously well prepared, and there were three times as many people surrounding them.

If Xiao Liang and the others hadn't come in large numbers, those people would have already pounced on them and started robbing them.

"I'll give you one minute to leave." Only Xiao Liang, who was in the car with Wang Xufeng today, was the first to open the car door and get out. She shook the air gun in her hand and said that if you don't leave, I will shoot you. posture.

Those people were not stupid. Seeing that there were at least four to five hundred people on the other side, all of whom were well-equipped and looked bad, of course they would not choose to fight with each other.

Without Xiao Liang saying a second word, these people had already packed up and fled.

Wang Xufeng, who was a step behind Xiao Liang, had already walked over with Ye Shaoyang who had parked his car. When he saw his cousin, he immediately walked towards him with excitement on his face.

"Anwen!"

Hearing someone calling him, Anwen subconsciously turned his head and looked over.

"elder brother?"

Before the end of the world, Wang Xufeng would basically go back to his hometown three or two times a year to visit his parents. In addition, he was a grown man and his appearance did not change much. Therefore, even if his cousin had not seen him for a long time, he could still see him at this time. Recognize him.

"Brother, it's really you!" An Wen was so happy that he didn't know how to let go. He held Wang Xufeng's hand tightly, "Brother, come home with me quickly. My aunt and uncle are worried every day. You. If they know you are back safely, they don't know how to be happy."

Wang Xufeng patted his cousin on the shoulder and asked, "Is everyone in the family okay?"

When he mentioned this, Anwen's expression suddenly fell, "My mother is sick, very sick, but everyone else is fine."

An Wen's grandmother was Wang Xufeng's maternal grandmother. When he heard that the old man was seriously ill, Wang Xufeng subconsciously turned around and looked at Qiu Liangyu.

Qiu Liangyu listened for a while, and when she saw Wang Xufeng looking at her, she immediately strode over and said, "Take me there, I'll check it out for the old man."

Anwen's eyes lit up, "Are you a doctor?"

"That's right." Qiu Liangyu said truthfully, "I have awakened the healing power, but I am still learning the medical knowledge before the end of the world."

Anwen was not frustrated at all because the other person was still half a bucket full of water.

Who doesn't know that these days, superpowers mean everything.

People who have awakened the healing power are much more reliable than doctors in the era when there was a shortage of medical treatments!

After all, doctors still have the problem that a skilled woman cannot make a meal without rice, but as long as the energy is sufficient, a person with superpowers can completely ignore the shortage of medicines and equipment.

"By the way, your brother Shaoyang is back too, and his family..."

After getting over his excitement, Wang Xufeng finally remembered to help his friend inquire about his family's current situation.

An Wen followed Wang Xufeng's line of sight and looked over. He didn't have a deep impression of Ye Shaoyang. Firstly, it was because Ye Shaoyang only knew him and had no direct relationship with him. Secondly, because Wang Xufeng came back a lot, but Ye Shaoyang rarely came back. return.

"Anwen."

"Brother Shaoyang."

The two greeted each other, and Anwen talked to Ye Shaoyang about the current situation of their family, "My uncle and aunt are both in good health. Grandma Ye...Grandma Ye has been a little anxious and angry recently, but her health is still the same." Very good."

An Wen and Ye Shaoyang were not close friends. As a grown man, he really couldn't bring himself to gossip about the family of the person involved, so he did not tell Ye Shaoyang about the bloody incidents in his family.

But who is Ye Shaoyang?

He is a person who has always relied on observation and carefulness to eat and save his life.

Anwen's hesitation was noticed by him, and he immediately understood that something must have happened in his family, which was not big or small, making it difficult for Anwen, an outsider, to tell.

Ye Shaoyang had no intention of embarrassing Anwen, so he followed the other party's wishes and pretended that he didn't notice anything.

Wang Xufeng, on the other hand, frowned worriedly.

Of course, he was not worried about Ye Shaoyang's family - after all, Anwen said that Ye Shaoyang's parents and grandmother were all in good health.

What Wang Xufeng is really worried about is actually their team.

Although he didn't know as much about the Ye family as Ye Shaoyang, the two families were related after all, and Wang Xufeng was more or less aware of the bad things going on in the Ye family - after all, Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law was not afraid of him. Shameful.

In the small town where they live, most of the people living in it are basically friends or relatives of each other. Just like Ye Shaoyang and his sister-in-law, who are not afraid of embarrassment. Whenever he makes trouble on the street a few times, Wang Xufeng's parents , relatives or friends, they will definitely hear about it.

In this way, Wang Xufeng will naturally hear about it from various channels.

Even if he is a grown man and would not pay special attention to a shrew who technically has nothing to do with him, he will subconsciously feel that he needs to stay away from this strange person.

If it were before the end of the world, he could indeed have no contact with that shrew until death, but now it is after the end of the world, and he and Ye Shaoyang are on the same team again.

In this case, how could he not deal with the relatives of Ye Shaoyang's family?

Whenever he thinks about his team having such a number one character in the future, Wang Xufeng can't help but get a headache.

As a very qualified and cultured man, he is really not good at dealing with shrews...

What he didn't know was that he didn't actually have to worry about not being able to cope with it, because there was someone in their team who regarded "stabilizing hatred" as his small goal.

That's right, this person is Miss Xiao who is trying every possible means to protect Ye Shaoyang and Ye Shaoyang's companions.

Led by An Wen, the group entered the main city in a mighty manner.

Anwen and the others have now established their own survivor team - survival in the apocalypse is not easy, so everyone must join a team to keep warm.