110

Chapter 110 Breakup

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After getting out of the car, Ye Shaoyang began to organize people to search and clean up any mutant beasts that might be in the village.

He had just arranged the manpower here, and there was already a noise from the back of the motorcade.

She was the mother-in-law of Ye Shaoyang's cousin-in-law. She finally got the chance to stand up for her daughter.

At this time, she was grabbing Uncle Ye Shaoyang's collar, frothing at the mouth and cursing people.

Ye Shaoyang's aunt was completely confused about the situation. As soon as she got out of the car, this crazy woman rushed over. Before she could figure out what happened, her collar was already grabbed by him. .

After finally extracting useful information from this crazy woman's dirty words, Ye Shaoyang's aunt became even more confused.

When did she beat her daughter-in-law?

She was also beaten until her nose was bruised and her face was swollen. Does she have what it takes?

She wanted to make a few excuses, but the other party didn't give her a chance to speak.

She turned her attention to her daughter-in-law, but the other party looked down at the child, not even giving her a chance to meet her eyes.

She turned to look at her husband and son, but neither father nor son wanted to help her.

Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle felt that if he took action to greet his mother-in-law, it would be nice to talk about it. Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin had the same concerns as his wife. He was afraid that if things got bigger, everyone would know about their complete breakup with Ye Shaoyang.

In order to avoid the worst situation, his plan was to wait until his mother-in-law calmed down before telling her the truth.

In this case, he naturally couldn't go up to her right now and tell the other party that his wife's face was slapped like that in anger by him, the husband.

He gave his mother a look that said, "Please bear with it first." When he thought about it, since his mother-in-law didn't fight back anyway, even if his mother got scolded a few times, it wouldn't hurt her muscles and bones, right?

What he didn't expect was that this look in his eyes made his own mother completely lose her last trace of reason.

She no longer wants to compromise!

Fuck Ms home and Wanshixing!

If the price of "family harmony" is that she no longer wants to live, then why should she swallow her anger for those who don't care about her feelings at all?

She pushed away the crazy woman who was holding her collar, then picked up a branch from the ground and hit Ye Shaoyang, the hostess who was pretending to be dead, "Didn't you say I hit you? I will do it now." Beat!!! I cant get scolded by your mother in vain.

Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law never expected that her mother-in-law would dare to beat her. She threw the child aside and ran towards her mother screaming.

Ye Shaoyang's aunt did not pay attention to her granddaughter who fell this time. She had red eyes and a fierce look and only stared at Ye Shaoyang's hall sister-in-law and chased her.

Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle and first cousin rushed to stop her. Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle was a woman who could not resist two men in her family. She was pulled by her husband and son and could no longer move forward.

On the contrary, it was her biological mother who took the opportunity to kick her hard.

Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle didn't even notice that his wife was kicked. He was counting on Luo Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle not to be embarrassed.

Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin also complained repeatedly about his mother. The endless chatter between the father and son became the straw that broke the camel's back.

Ye Shaoyang's eldest sister-in-law was filled with anger. She looked up at the sky like a madman, and while shedding tears, she let out a shrill cry that no longer sounded like a human voice.

She didn't say a word of accusation, but her grievance, despair, and desperation made everyone except her son and daughter-in-law feel sour in their hearts.

"Auntie." Ye Shaoyang, who came a step late, called his auntie with a complicated mood.

This was the first time he had seen his aunt like this. In his childhood memories, his aunt had always been a cheerful northern woman who was hard-working, capable, and very fond of laughing.

But just such a person is now almost driven crazy by his family.

"The eldest daughter-in-law." Grandma Ye was also helped here by Father Ye and Mother Ye. The old lady walked over, raised her hand and gently patted her eldest daughter-in-law's hand, "If you think about it, you can follow me in the future. Lets live our lives together as an old woman like me.

Ye Shaoyang's eyes moved slightly.

She didn't quite understand what the old lady meant.

But Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle and eldest cousin understood what Mrs. Ye meant by these words.

Uncle Ye shouted "Mom" in disbelief.

Mrs. Ye gave him a big eye roll without hesitation, "Don't call me mom, you weakling who can't straighten up. My old lady doesn't have a worthless son like you."

Uncle Ye:......

"Boss, wife, if you have thought about it, you can come to my old lady. Don't worry, your nephew is capable. As long as he lives for a day, he will not deprive you of a living."

Ye Shaoyang said nothing.

His grandma had spoken, and of course he wouldn't mind raising another aunt, but as a nephew, he didn't directly encourage his aunt to break away from his uncle and cousin like Mrs. Ye.

"I..." As soon as Ye Shaoyang's aunt opened her mouth, tears fell involuntarily.

She turned her head and looked at Ye Shaoyang, "Shaoyang..."

"What my grandma said is also what I want to say, uncle..."

"Shaoyang!" In the middle of Ye Shaoyang's words, his uncle was completely anxious. He walked quickly to Ye Shaoyang, "Why are you messing around with your grandma? Your aunt..."

"I'm not dead yet! I'm not dead yet!" Ye Shaoyang's aunt wiped the tears from her face hard, "It's not your turn to make the decision for me yet!"

"From today on, I have no husband or son. I live my own life."

"Shaoyang, I'm not letting you raise me for nothing. I see that there are people in your team who are responsible for washing clothes and cooking. You can arrange a job for me..."

"Are you crazy?!" Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle never expected that his wife would actually listen to his mother and directly cut off the relationship between father and son. He looked in disbelief, "Do you know what you are talking about?"

However, his wife didn't even look at him, "Shaoyang..."

"I'll make arrangements for you." Ye Shaoyang nodded slightly towards her, "Don't worry, it's definitely a job you can do."

"Even if you are older and no longer competent, you will not be without food." Xiao Liang endured the headache at some point and walked over. She took Uncle Ye Shaoyang's arm and said, "As long as you have one day As long as you dont change your mind, there will always be a place for you on our team.