33

Chapter 33 Block the door

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

If Xiao Liang hadn't relived her life, then she really wouldn't be able to put a knife on someone else's neck like she is now, but not have any fluctuations in her heart.

Therefore, Xiao Liang was very useful to Ye Shaoyang's worries.

She smiled brightly at Ye Shaoyang, "No, it's a lot of trouble to go back and forth. Just clear the way so that I can meet Sister Qiu and the others."

Ye Shaoyang looked her over and saw that she was indeed not forcing herself, so Ye Shaoyang did not insist on replacing Xiao Liang as the kidnapper.

The two of them, one behind the other, took Liu Haofang hostage and went to meet Qiu Liangyu and the others.

Liu Haofang's companions, who were lucky enough not to be beaten by Ye Shaoyang, followed the three of them step by step.

It's not that they don't want to take Liu Haofang back, it's just that Ye Shaoyang is too difficult to deal with.

Although they were large in number, they were really no match for Ye Shaoyang.

***

A quarter of an hour after Ye Shaoyang and the others came over, Qiu Liangyu put away her "emergency room" power.

"The older child's left arm was broken, while the aunt's two ribs and three fingers were broken, and she also had varying degrees of soft tissue contusions on her head and back."

While she stood up slowly with Zhen Zhitong's help, she glared at Liu Haofang angrily.

Liu Haofang glared back at Qiu Liangyu confidently, so angry that Qiu Liangyu almost rushed up and slapped her.

"What's the point of comparing you to someone like her? We don't agree with each other." Zhen Zhitong pulled Qiu Liangyu's arm hard, effectively stopping Qiu Liangyu from rushing forward.

Xiao Liang also nodded in agreement, "Brother Datong is right, there are some people you can't explain clearly to her."

When Liu Haofang, who was still holding the knife against her neck, heard this, she rolled her eyes directly towards the sky without any politeness.

What the hell is that?

The education she received from childhood never included such things as "principles".

The Liu family believes that "money can make the world go round", "money, power and privilege", and "big fists are the last word".

A weakling still wants to reason with her? Liu Haofang wanted to suggest that they go home early and dream.

"Then what are you going to do with this woman?" Qiu Liangyu took a deep breath, "The three of them, the grandfather and the grandson, were beaten like this. We can't just let it go, right?"

Xiao Liang shrugged, "What else can we do? If this happened in the past, we could still call the police or something like that. Now even if we want to call the police, can we find where the police are?"

Of course, if they were strong enough, Xiao Liang wouldn't mind fighting violence with violence.

However, their team now has a very small number of people, and the only ones in the team who are relatively capable are her, Chen Hailong, and Ye Shaoyang.

Like Zhen Zhitong and Mo Xiaohan, although Xiao Liang believes that these people will become the most powerful top evolvers in the future, they have not grown up yet.

When the enemy is strong and we are weak, what they should do is not to hit the rocks with eggs, but to stay humble and grow.

Ye Shaoyang was also clear-headed and could see the situation clearly. He said to Qiu Liangyu: "The three grandparents and grandchildren will be taken care of by you. Xiao Liang and I will drive these people out of the mall."

Hearing this, Qiu Liangyu suddenly felt happy.

She snorted coldly at Liu Haofang, "Have you paid your dues in this world? Let you continue to be arrogant and do not take human life seriously! Those who don't know better would think that this mall is owned by your family!"

Liu Haofang said to her heart, wasn't she just kicked out of this shopping mall? What kind of retribution is this?

It's not like there's only one large shopping mall in D city. If you can't get into this one, wouldn't it be the same if she went to other places to search for supplies?

Besides, these people dont really think they can occupy this mall for a long time, do they?

As long as the knife next to her neck is gone, she will definitely bring people over in a minute and block them all in this shopping mall.

Ten or twenty ordinary young men couldn't defeat those two lunatics, so wouldn't it be over if she brought a hundred or even two hundred of them?

She still didn't believe it. Could these people still be invincible?

Having made up his mind to take revenge on these people, Liu Haofang naturally felt less depressed than before.

In her opinion, she was just holding back her anger for a while. Soon, she'll be back with double the vengeance.

Of course, Liu Haofang would definitely not say this in front of Qiu Liangyu.

If she said that, and this mad woman with a bad temper would find other ways to embarrass her, wouldn't it be the same as digging a hole for herself and burying herself alive? She's not that stupid.

How did Qiu Liangyu know that Liu Haofang, the arrogant and domineering young lady, had already begun to plan how to take revenge on them before she was out of trouble?

"Xiaohan, come on, help me seal the back door of this mall."

After Liu Haofang left with her people, Xiao Liang first asked Chen Hailong and Zhen Zhitong to carry the fat white woman with broken ribs outside the mall, and then immediately called Mo Xiaohan to the back door of the mall.

This back door originally had a gate, but the survivors had already destroyed this door in order to get in and find supplies.

In addition to this door, the mall also has a front door and several elevator doors that go straight up and down from the parking lots on the first and second floor.

But now there is a complete power outage in D City, so these elevator doors have long been useless.

They blocked the door. If Liu Haofang wanted to bring anyone in again, he would have to go to great lengths to destroy the front door.

As for how they get out, of course they have to rely on Chen Hailong's power, (*^▽^*)

"Captain Ye, Sister Qiu, you two should hurry up and pack your things. When you see what you want, quickly grab it from your bag. Once you've got it, we'll retreat immediately."

Qiu Liangyu stared at the door that was being gradually sealed with bricks and stones, "You have Xiaohan blocked the door, where should we retreat to later?"

"Window!" Xiao Liang pointed to one of the floor-to-ceiling glass windows on the second floor of the shopping mall, "Did you see it? Isn't there a staircase going down outside?"

Knowing that Qiu Liangyu couldn't figure it out for a while, Xiao Liang raised his finger again and pointed at Chen Hailong who was running around, "Did you see it? A gold-type superpower."

Qiu Liangyu suddenly realized.

Indeed, this anti-theft window may be more difficult to deal with than the rolling shutter door to others, but to Chen Hailong, this thing should not be regarded as an obstacle at all.

Qiu Liangyu, relieved, immediately became excited and rushed towards the beautiful clothes that she had long wanted to pack and take away.

Ye Shaoyang and others were not idle either. They scattered around the mall and quickly looked for the supplies they wanted to take away.

Only Xiao Liang, who was responsible for accompanying (supervising) Mo Xiaohan, always stayed behind Mo Xiaohan.