30

Chapter 30 The disaster of pond fish

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

"Get up, get up, get up and do some work——"

Early in the morning, Chen Hailong was already very excited and started making ghost noises in the lobby of the villa.

Mo Xiaohan, who had rarely had a good night's sleep, was woken up, and her dark eyes suddenly became even darker. Unfortunately, no one could tell what her mood was now from her iceberg face that had not changed for thousands of years.

"Are you up? Let's go wash up first." Xiao Liang, who was busy making breakfast, saw Mo Xiaohan with a chicken coop on his head, smiled and waved to her, "These are your toiletries, I'll give you water Its already been prepared for you.

"In addition, I have prepared a special water bottle for you, thick clothes of the right size, thick socks, and sneakers. You can try them on later to see if they fit you and fit your feet."

Following the direction of Xiao Liang's fingers, Mo Xiaohan saw a pile of clothes and socks stacked together in the corner of the sofa, while Xiao Liang placed all other things on the coffee table next to the sofa.

"The shoe box is on the floor. There are two pairs in total. You can choose the one you like to wear."

Seeing Mo Xiaohan walking towards the living room, Xiao Liang called out to her.

Mo Xiaohan didn't look back, but Xiao Liang was sure that she must have heard what she shouted - there was nothing she could do, her voice was loud, and Mo Xiaohan was not deaf.

Humming an unknown tune without a single word in tune, Xiao Liang brought boiled eggs, fried ham slices, heated milk, steamed buns, and steamed buns to the living room.

"(╯▽╰) It smells so good~~" Chen Hailong got up early, while others were still busy washing up, but this young man had already sat down at the dining table and waited for his meal.

Seeing Xiao Liang coming over with various hot delicacies, Chen Hailong immediately picked up the pair of bowls and chopsticks in front of him.

"Bring the cup over here, I'll pour you some milk." Xiao Liang put the glass jug with hot milk on the dining table, and then went to get red bean curd, white bean curd, wakame, soy sauce, and beef sauce. .

"Sister Liang, you are so virtuous~~" Chen Hailong rushed outside the villa while not forgetting to flatter the cook.

He went to ask Ye Shaoyang and others to come back for dinner. As a qualified younger brother who always has his boss in mind, Chen Hailong certainly cannot eat alone.

After a while, Chen Hailong called back Ye Shaoyang and others who had finished washing. Everyone sat around the table and started having breakfast lively.

"Boss, who is staying to look after the house today?" After dinner, Chen Hailong asked Ye Shaoyang while packing his things.

Ye Shaoyang is also thinking about this issue.

If they were taking turns in order, then Xiao Liang, Zhen Zhitong or Qiu Liangyu should definitely stay today.

But Zhen Zhitong is their mobile warehouse, and Qiu Liangyu has been targeted by Liu Haoyu. It is actually not convenient for either of them to stay.

As for Xiao Liang, isn't she still looking at Mo Xiaohan?

Mo Xiaohan still has no sense of belonging to their team. If she just slips away, wouldn't they lose a good seedling?

It's not that Ye Shaoyang can't stand Mo Xiaohan. From the perspective of force value alone, Ye Shaoyang is actually more suitable to guard Mo Xiaohan than Xiao Liang.

But the problem is that they want to "influence" Mo Xiaohan and let her stay in their team with peace of mind, rather than detaining her as a prisoner.

I want to ask, who else in their team can be like Xiao Liang, who doesn't take the embarrassment seriously?

Ye Shaoyang and the others couldn't use Xiao Liang's persistence and persistence until he achieved his goal.

In their team, Wang Xufeng is shameless, Qiu Liangyu has a bad temper, Zhen Zhitong is very taciturn, and Chen Hailong has a natural temperament and a strange brain circuit. If he doesn't help Ye Shaoyang, he will be burned.

As for Ye Shaoyang himself, he has a generous and gentle nature and is very considerate of others, so he simply cannot do anything like ignoring other people's wishes and forcing others to stay.

In this case, Xiao Liang can only do this job.

"I'll stay." Wang Xufeng is a smart man. Ye Shaoyang has not announced the candidate for a long time, so Wang Xufeng has realized that Ye Shaoyang is in a dilemma.

He took the initiative to take over the task of looking after the house, "It just so happens that I am not as strong as you. A light job like looking after the house is much more suitable for me than moving."

Ye Shaoyang breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you for your hard work, Brother Xu Feng."

Wang Xufeng smiled and waved his hand, "I'm not working hard, it's you who are working hard. It's getting late, just let me wash the dishes. You guys should be careful along the way."

"Then let's set off first. Brother Xu Feng, please be careful."

After the words fell, Ye Shaoyang took several of his companions to face the rising sun and left the Xinghu Villa area where they temporarily settled.

Xiao Liang consciously walked beside Mo Xiaohan, while Qiu Liangyu silently walked side by side with Zhen Zhitong.

She really couldn't handle the type of Mo Xiaohan. She decided to leave the role of the confidant sister to Xiao Liang.

"Where are we going today, boss?" Chen Hailong, who was walking at the front, looked like a bird out of its cage, with a face full of joy.

Ye Shaoyang smiled and replied to him, "Just go to the shopping mall yesterday. There are still a lot of supplies to collect there."

"Okay! ヽ( ̄▽ ̄)و" Chen Hailong rolled up his arms and sleeves and took the lead to clear the way.

"This guy is really energetic." Qiu Liangyu muttered, earning a silent smile from Zhen Zhitong.

Qiu Liangyu rubbed her arms, "Can you stop doing this? If you do this, I'll think I'm seeing the male version of Mo Xiaohan."

Zhen Zhitong:......

Who did he provoke? Isn't he always like this? Why didn't Qiu Liangyu dislike him before?

Zhen Zhitong, who suffered the disaster of Chi Yu, felt a lot of complaints in his heart, but the expression on his face remained the same as before.

Furthermore, his mouth was always as tightly closed as a clam shell.

Seeing him like this, Qiu Liangyu thought that her complaints were in vain. She glanced at Xiao Liang with a depressed look - Xiao Liang was better, Xiao Liang would reply to her seriously whatever she said, unlike Zhen Grant Thornton, when he can solve the problem with a smile, he will definitely not choose to speak.

"Boss, we're here!" About two-quarters of an hour later, Chen Hailong, who was walking at the front of the team, said this to Ye Shaoyang in a tone full of joy and excitement.

He stood in the middle of the road about five hundred meters away from the shopping mall. The smile on his face was so pure and clear that anyone who saw his smile couldn't help but want to smile along with him.

Xiao Liang was the one who was infected by Chen Hailong's smile. She had seen too many evil people and moral decay after the apocalypse. Chen Hailong's simplicity, passion and righteousness were the first ones. To her, she was like a rare breath of fresh air in the mudslide.