123

Chapter 123 Moving to a new base

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

"Be careful when you go out."

In Ye Shaoyang's conflicting eyes of worry and trust, Xiao Liang and the others left the industrial park with a huge convoy behind them.

In the next six days, Xiao Liang led a large group of people from different teams to clear all three mountains around the village.

They mainly cleaned up the mutated beasts and other small insects and ants. Xiao Liang just had people sprinkle some insecticides on them.

Because no mutated plants were found in the forest, Xiao Liang and the others did not move any of the wildflowers, weeds and various trees in the forest.

At the same time, Chen Hailong, Mo Xiaohan and Wang Xufeng also took the group of people under their command to clear out all the greenhouses in and around the village.

After finally clearing away all the potential dangers, Mo Xiaohan and Chen Hailong, at the request of Wang Xufeng, led several team members with knowledge and experience in civil engineering to start the construction of their own team's safety zone.

What they have to do is simple.

They made high walls out of cement, bricks, boulders and various metals, and surrounded the area chosen by Ye Shaoyang.

In addition, they used walls to divide the area into several functional areas with different functions.

The first area surrounded by walls was naturally the central area belonging to all the official members of their team.

This area includes some greenhouses, some spacious small buildings built by the villagers themselves, and a large open space planned by Wang Xufeng as a training venue.

In addition to this area, Wang Xufeng also planned a special planting area, a special factory area, a special living area, and a special trading area.

Of course, apart from the existing greenhouses, the rest of the planting area is nothing more than unclaimed wasteland to be developed and utilized.

Then there is the factory area, where there is nothing at all now.

If they want to set up a factory in the future, they will first build a factory building.

As for the living area and the trading area, these two areas are adjacent to each other. The living area is populated by ordinary survivors who depend on Ye Shaoyang and others for their lives. The trading area is used for the survivors in the safe zone to exchange supplies with each other. .

In these two areas, Ye Shaoyang and others will arrange special manpower to maintain order in the future. In this way, the personal safety and property safety of the survivors living here will naturally be guaranteed to a certain extent.

Their big move quickly attracted the attention of the heads of other teams. After hearing about it, many people came to Wang Xufeng and his team to learn from their experience.

Wang Xufeng didn't hide his secrets either. He answered all the questions about the construction of their new safe zone, basically what everyone asked him.

In fact, their thinking can be summed up very simply. To put it bluntly, it is that a large wall should be a medium wall, and a medium wall should be a small wall. The defense levels should be increased layer by layer to ensure the life safety of core personnel to the maximum extent. .

Of course, this doesn't mean they don't have to face danger.

The function of these layers of walls, in the final analysis, is to give them a temporary safe haven where they can rest assured.

This safe harbor where they can rest at ease can help them protect their loved ones who are important to them but whose ability to protect themselves is not sufficient. It can also allow them to temporarily relax after a bloody battle. Lower your guard and relax your nerves.

With these walls, they can keep out those human survivors who may be malicious to them to the greatest extent, so that they can't easily approach them wearing a hypocritical skin, and then use them to attack them. There are endless conspiracies and conspiracies.

As for other things, such as various dangers from nature, and those human survivors who openly show their malice towards them, Ye Shaoyang and the others have not thought of escaping to solve the problem.

They will not push their companions to protect themselves from disaster. If necessary, they will even rush to the front without hesitation.

After sharing all the valuable experience of his team without hesitation, Wang Xufeng left Chen Hailong and Mo Xiaohan to guard the place, while he returned to the industrial park with Xiao Liang and others.

They were going to pick up people. As early as yesterday, Wang Xufeng had someone send a message to Ye Shaoyang and the others. They had agreed to move all the survivors in the team to the new safe zone here today.

It is worth mentioning that the old people and children who originally lived in the industrial park have joined Ye Shaoyang's team not long ago.

The old man who had dealt with Xiao Liang and the others before, after a period of careful observation, finally confirmed that Ye Shaoyang's team was indeed well behaved.

Having rules means that the weak do not have to fully apply the law of the jungle, which is undoubtedly great news for them.

Originally, some of the old man's companions were cautious and planned to continue observing for a while. However, Ye Shaoyang suddenly sent someone to greet the "neighbors" and told them that his team was ready to move out.

Ye Shaoyang sent people to deliver things. The old people and children were in a really difficult situation. Seeing that they were about to leave, Ye Shaoyang also thought that he could help them.

So, he sent Cheng Hu to deliver some convenience food to the elderly and children under the banner of good neighborliness.

What he never expected was that the old people who stayed in the industrial park because they could not leave their hometown would actually be willing to bring all their companions to join his team.

What Ye Shaoyang didn't know was that his act of asking people to deliver things completely dispelled these old people's last doubts.

They feel that a kind person should be someone worthy of their trust.

In this way, Ye Shaoyang's team picked up a number of old, weak, women and children without any warning.

With a lot of belongings, moving will undoubtedly be extremely cumbersome.

Ye Shaoyang and the others are in this situation now. Cars are driving out one after another. However, the belongings of Ye Shaoyang and his team still have two warehouses as big as a hill.

The eyes of the other teams who moved with them were green with envy. They were so curious that they all wished they could directly use the Soul Searching Technique on Ye Shaoyang in order to quickly find out how Ye Shaoyang saved so many possessions.

However, these people still have a certain bottom line. Although they are envious and curious, they can restrain their envy and curiosity very well.