54

Chapter 54 Whats the use?

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Although Xiao Liang and Qiu Liangyu were taught by the same master, Xiao Liang had rich combat experience in his previous life.

Several people were learning martial arts together, but Qiu Liangyu and the others couldn't make faster progress than Xiao Liang.

Even Xiao Liang was able to tie with Chen Hailong, who was the most talented and physically fit player in the team, without using his powers.

This is why Ye Shaoyang said to let Xiao Liang guide Qiu Liangyu and others in martial arts training.

"(╯▽╰) It smells so good~~ Hey, why are you all lying on the sofa?"

At 12:03, Chen Hailong, who rushed back smelling the aroma of the food, was the first to enter the villa.

Before asking Xiao Liang what good dishes she was cooking, Chen Hailong had already glanced at his three friends spread out on the sofa in the living room.

Qiu Liangyu weakly raised her eyelids, "I'm tired~~~"

Isn't she just tired? After three hours of high-intensity training from eight in the morning to eleven in the afternoon, her whole body, even her bones, were soft and she couldn't work up any energy.

Chen Hailong scratched his head, "You are exaggerating. My boss and I, as well as Brother Datong, have been busy all morning. You see, we are not alive and kicking yet."

Qiu Liangyu felt a blood clot in her heart: Can she be the same as them? Can it be the same?

"You are soldiers and I am a doctor. We have different divisions of labor. Besides, how old am I? Can my physical fitness be comparable to that of young people like you?"

Chen Hailong wanted to say: "Brother Datong is older than you."

But before he could speak, Xiao Liang was already in the kitchen calling him to do something, "Hai Long, wash your hands and come over to help me carry the dishes."

When Chen Hailong heard this, he could not think of refuting Qiu Liangyu. He quickly turned around and said, "Okay! Wait a minute!"

The young man who loved to tell the truth, Ma Liuer, ran to wash his hands and do some work. Qiu Liangyu, who was lucky enough to escape, couldn't help but secretly caress her heart - great, she doesn't have to be stabbed anymore.

Ye Shaoyang, who looked at the whole audience, shook his head helplessly, and after looking at each other with Zhen Zhitong, the two of them silently washed their hands.

The three grown men helped Xiao Liang put the prepared meals on the table. Qiu Liangyu, Wang Xufeng and Mo Xiaohan struggled to sit up from the sofa one after another.

Ye Shaoyang glanced at Wang Xufeng, who was in a daze, and his eyes clearly said - is it so exaggerated, brother?

Wang Xufeng smiled bitterly.

In this team, his physical fitness is only slightly better than Qiu Liangyu's, let alone Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong. He can't even compare to Mo Xiaohan, who is making rapid progress.

Xiao Liang, who was having fun, could even take down Mo Xiaohan, a stubborn girl. It was strange that he and Qiu Liangyu, the two tenderest vegetables, were able to get good results from her hands.

Holding back the pain and weakness inside his body, Wang Xufeng moved step by step to the dining table and sat down.

Qiu Liangyu and Mo Xiaohan supported each other and moved step by step to the dining table with the same difficulty.