9

Chapter 9 Whose naughty child

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

The familiar speaking style made Xiao Liang almost immediately recall the true identity of this "Brother Yu".

She tried hard to swallow the curse words that almost came out of her mouth, then picked up the baseball bat as quickly as possible and rushed towards the other side of the broken wall.

The two young men who were crowding around "Brother Yu" to show their attentiveness almost simultaneously discovered Xiao Liang, who had come with bad intentions, and the two of them spontaneously protected "Brother Yu" behind them.

However, Xiao Liang did not directly attack them as they expected.

Although the girl showed up aggressively with a baseball bat in one hand, halfway through, the girl suddenly gave up her original goal.

She no longer stared at "Brother Yu", but raised her right hand and swung the knife to kill the little man with a wretched face who was holding Qiu Liangyu's hair.

The little man never expected that this thin woman who appeared out of nowhere and couldn't see her true face would be so vicious.

Caught off guard, Xiao Liang cut a large gash in his arm that was more than ten centimeters long.

The little man subconsciously let go of his hand holding Qiu Liangyu's hair, "You..."

Halfway through the fist that hit Xiao Liang, the little man was kicked in the knee by Xiao Liang.

Xiao Liang used almost all her strength, and the little man's kneecaps felt sharp pain when she kicked him.

He staggered back a few steps, but Xiao Liang took the opportunity to pull Qiu Liangyu behind him.

Seeing this scene, Chen Hailong, who was resigned to being beaten, suddenly jumped three feet high.

With a punch from the left and a kick from the right, he quickly knocked down the strange men who were beating him.

"Young man, if I keep letting you beat me up, do you really think you are a martial arts master? Now you know how powerful I am, right?"

Chen Hailong looks tall and majestic, but his expression and tone are childish and reveal his age.

He has shoulder-length, half-length black hair that sways with every movement he makes.

"Get them all!" Seeing that Xiao Liang, who had wrapped himself up as a masked hero, was about to take Qiu Liangyu away, "Brother Yu" waved his hand and sent all his younger brothers to beat Xiao Liang. There were three of them.

"Well done!" Chen Hailong was not afraid or flinched at all because of the large number of people on the other side. He picked up a brick and with one step of his long legs, he was going to hit the center of the crowd.

Xiao Liang had a dark look on his face, "What are you doing here? Can't you see that Sister Qiu is injured?"

Chen Hailong quickly turned around, his movements so smooth and natural that Xiao Liang couldn't help but wonder if this guy had practiced in advance.

"Boy, if you have the guts, don't run away!" After saying these harsh words, Chen Hailong quickly picked up Qiu Liangyu and ran away.

Xiao Liang:......

"Brother Yu"'s gangsters: .....

***

After the three of them ran out of the sight of "Brother Yu" and others, Chen Hailong put Qiu Liangyu down at her request.

Before Qiu Liangyu could thank Xiao Liang, Chen Hailong had already started chatting with Xiao Liang before her.

"Brother, those two strikes you just made were so cool! They were fast, accurate and ruthless. Were you a gangster before?"

His eyes were shining, and while he was talking, his hands and feet were making gestures with Xiao Liang's two movements just now.

Xiao Liang, "...No."

"and you......"

"Hai Long," Qiu Liangyu interrupted his curious second question, "Don't speak yet."

Chen Hailong blinked in confusion, "Oh."

——The boss said that he should listen to Sister Qiu when he goes out. Since Sister Qiu said that he can't talk now, he should keep his mouth shut for now.

Qiu Liangyu's frown relaxed slightly, and she turned to look at Xiao Liang, who had her head and face wrapped tightly, "Thank you for saving me. If you don't mind, I want to ask your name."

"Xiao Liang. The Xiao who brought trouble to Xiao Qiang, the coldness of the world."

Qiu Liangyu: ...whose naughty kid is this! She actually interpreted her name like this, didn't her parents know how to discipline her?

"Oh, your name is so cultured." Chen Hailong sighed while giving Xiao Liang a thumbs up with his right hand.

He is a complete little bastard who has never studied properly for even a day since he was a child. When he hears the four-character idioms, he feels that he is superior, but he will not dig into the meaning of these two four-character idioms like Qiu Liangyu.

Xiao Liang couldn't help laughing, "Thank you for the compliment."

Qiu Liangyu: ...As long as you are happy!

"My name is Qiu Liangyu, the autumn of autumn, the kind Liang, the beautiful jade."

In fact, Qiu Liangyu really wanted to introduce her name with more connotation, but thinking of the weird brain circuits of the two naughty children in front of her, Qiu Liangyu suppressed her urge to use a few lines from ancient poems to add luster to her name.

Facts have proved that even so, Qiu Liangyu's self-introduction style is still the most normal among the three.

Because, Chen Hailong, the last person to introduce himself, said this, "My name is Chen Hailong, Chen from vinegar, Hai from kelp, and Long from lobster."

Xiao Liang laughed so hard that he couldn't stand up straight, but in order not to attract "Brother Yu" and others, Xiao Liang could only laugh silently.

"Nice to meet you." After smiling enough, Xiao Liang stretched out his hand and shook hands with Qiu Liangyu, who looked speechless, and Chen Hailong, who looked innocent.

"We are also very happy to meet you." Chen Hailong loves to talk and laugh, and he responds to Xiao Liang's every word very seriously.

At this time, Xiao Liang actually remembered who Chen Hailong and Qiu Liangyu were. Speaking of which, she was able to recall these two people because of the "Brother Yu" from before.

The full name of "Brother Yu" is Liu Haoyu. Before the end of the world, this guy was the young boss of a large clothing factory in D City.

After the end of the world, this guy, together with his cousin, quickly formed a team.

When their team was first established, all the main members of the team were employees of clothing factories before the end of the world and their families.

Under the leadership of the Liu brothers and sisters, these people worked together to survive the beginning of the end of the world, a special period when everyone was crossing the river by feeling for the stones.

Liu Haoyu is different from his lustful cousin and arrogant cousin. This guy is a very smart and ruthless character who is very good at maneuvering.

In Xiao Liang's previous life, Liu Haoyu also had an idea for Qiu Liangyu.

As he said, he fell in love with Qiu Liangyu, not because Qiu Liangyu was pretty.

Like Xiao Liang and Qiu Liangyu, Liu Haoyu was also one of the first lucky ones to evolve his own unique powers after the end of the world.

But unlike Xiao Liang and Qiu Liangyu, Liu Haoyu did not just focus on exploring and practicing his new abilities.

He spent most of his energy on searching for talents with the same unique abilities as himself.