88

Chapter 88 Cant enter the city

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After the sun came up in the morning, Xiao Liang and the others left the county town with a cart of supplies that the young man had given them as compensation.

The other survivor teams traveling with them heard the noise in the middle of the night and sent a team of people over here.

They left City D together with Ye Shaoyang's team, just to take care of each other when something happened. Now that something really happened, they certainly wouldn't stand idly by.

Several teams with the same spirit all rushed over with a roar. Only then did the young man realize that he was the miserable one who was weak and outnumbered.

After seeing the situation clearly, the young man's original dissatisfaction and anger suddenly disappeared.

What's the use of having an official father and uncle? They can completely kill everyone in his team, so that even if he has a backstage, he will not have the chance to use dirty tricks.

Thinking of this, the young man felt that Ye Shaoyang and the others had a good heart. At least, they did not silence them all in order to avoid future troubles.

What he didn't know was that the reason why Ye Shaoyang and the others let everyone in his team, including him, go was, on the one hand, because they didn't want to kill people casually, but on the other hand, Ye Shaoyang and the others also knew that this day There is no airtight wall underneath.

Even if they kill the young man and all his men now, the fact that the young man died in their hands will definitely be spread by some people who don't like them.

Let's not talk about others, just the person behind the scenes who deliberately lured the young man to deal with them. The other party will definitely not let them go easily.

Youdao means that it is better to resolve enemies than to end them. If the other party has no intention of fighting with them to the end, Ye Shaoyang will certainly not do anything.

But he didn't know that that young man was not like him. Even if he knew that someone was plotting against him, he still wanted to get to Fucheng first.

Because the young man's family was rich and powerful, no one dared to offend him.

As a result, as soon as he went out, a brave guy dared to set a trap for him. Can he not be angry?

Holding a breath in his heart, the young man did not immediately set off for Fucheng.

Although he led his team out of the county town early in the morning, after leaving the city, this guy parked his motorcade directly on the side of the road, waiting to see which bastard was plotting to use him as a gun.

Not to mention, this person was actually caught out by him.

Perhaps the other party didn't expect that this guy would risk offending all the survivor groups in the county and just block the road.

I have to say that people who are too narrow-minded sometimes cannot understand the brain circuits of people who are short-minded.

Xiao Liang and the others left early, so they did not witness what the young man did. Naturally, they missed the opportunity to find out who was behind the scenes.

After overcoming many obstacles, Xiao Liang and the others finally arrived outside the provincial capital more than a month later.

Seeing that they could enter the city in about ten minutes, Xiao Liang and the others were told by the official survivor team of the provincial capital that the provincial capital now refused to accept foreign survivors.

In order to get the news, Xiao Liang bribed a dozen survivors who were responsible for guarding the north gate with a hundred barrels of water.

Although these people are also the armed forces of the official survivor team, they are different from the regular army with straight backs and terrifying momentum. Xiao Liang only needs to glance at these people to see that they are actually non-staff personnel.

They are strong and strong, and several of them have awakened unknown powers. Any official survivor team in any place will selectively recruit such people.

"Let's find out clearly."

"According to them, City S now has no spare houses or vacant land to accommodate more survivors."

"Moreover, because there were too many survivors admitted before, the management did not keep up. Now S City is in chaos and has almost reached the wilderness, with vicious cases everywhere."

"Then there are food and sanitation issues. Of course, they didn't say anything about this. I guessed it myself from their words."

Ye Shaoyang frowned, "Is there not enough food in the city?"

Xiao Liang nodded slightly, "Moreover, insects and ants are overrun. The official survivor team in the city even set up a special extermination agency to deal with snakes, insects, rats and ants."

Wang Xufeng subconsciously touched his forearms with goosebumps, "Then let's not go into the city for the time being."

Xiao Liang glanced at everyone present, "Rather than not going to the city for the time being, I think we should seriously consider whether to find a new destination."

Qiu Liangyu looked surprised, "A new destination?"

Xiao Liang nodded, "S City is actually very close to the seaside. According to the current trend, I'm afraid it won't be long before S City becomes a seaside city."

Everyone has no sense of reality. After all, in their impression, City S is actually quite far away from City D.

They could not imagine the horrific scene of sea water reaching S City in a short period of time.

Xiao Liang sighed, "Forget it, this is not something that can be decided in a day or two anyway. Now let's just focus on the trouble in front of us."

City S no longer accepts outside survivor teams, so they will have to find a place to settle down temporarily.

As for the seawater spreading to City S in less than a year, Xiao Liang would never believe it if he hadn't experienced such a thing once.

Anyway, there is still almost a year, and Xiao Liang is not in a hurry to let Ye Shaoyang and the others believe in him.

Isn't it true that "facts speak louder than words"? When they discovered that the sea water really had a tendency to spread, Ye Shaoyang and the others were naturally willing to believe her.

"It's still early, so we might as well split up with the other teams." Xiao Liang stood up and looked through the ancient city wall of S City towards the west of S City.

Qiu Liangyu asked her, "Do you want to settle in the west of S city?"

Xiao Liang nodded slightly, "That side is closer to the captain's hometown."

After they settled down for the time being, Ye Shaoyang would definitely go back to his hometown. Instead of letting Ye Shaoyang go around S City in circles, they might as well put the camp on the west side of S City from the beginning.

Of course, there is another very important factor that Xiao Liang has not announced yet - if they do not settle in S City, then they will definitely change direction and continue to migrate towards the inland area to the west.

In her previous life, she failed to reach their team's second destination, the capital, alive. In the second month after leaving S City, Xiao Liang was plotted and died in a deserted mountain.

Please remember our website: Cool Notes () I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse with the fastest update speed.