69

Chapter 69 Captain Mascot

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

"Let's set off. It's already time to make appointments with several other teams." As he said that, Ye Shaoyang opened the door and sat in the driver's seat of the first off-road vehicle.

Xiao Liang, who was a step behind him, sat in the passenger seat next to Ye Shaoyang. She was the pathfinder of this team. After setting off, Xiao Liang would be responsible for all the mutant beasts they encountered on the road that actively attacked them. Kill it instantly.

Xiao Liang took the initiative to apply for this task. Originally, Ye Shaoyang planned to let Chen Hailong take charge of this task, but... Xiao Liang was really worried about Chen Hailong's natural personality that easily goes off-line or goes astray.

Also with them was Mo Xiaohan. This girl was a post-apocalyptic construction worker responsible for building roads. She was responsible for places on the highway that could be passed smoothly with a little repair.

As for those sections of road that have transformed into mountains or canyons, they can only choose to drive around them. After all, with Mo Xiaohan's current level of superpowers, she cannot dig tunnels or repair them by herself. Exit the bridge.

Next to Mo Xiaohan, Xiao Liang placed a blanket and a lot of food.

The blanket Xiao Liang was placed directly at Mo Xiaohan's feet, and the food was put in shopping bags, and then piled in layers on the small open space between the front row and the back row.

In addition, Xiao Liang also put a lot of food, drinks, and medicine in the trunk of the car.

In the two jeeps behind them, one was occupied by Chen Hailong and Wang Xufeng, and the other was occupied by Zhen Zhitong, Qiu Liangyu, Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia.

The reason why Qiu Liangyu, Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia are all put together is because Zhen Zhitong happens to have an alien space that is most suitable for protecting the weak.

With him protecting these three people full-time, Ye Shaoyang and the others couldn't be more at ease.

Just like the jeep that Xiao Liang and his friends drove, Xiao Liang also put a lot of supplies on the two jeeps that Chen Hailong and his friends drove.

Following the first three jeeps were more than twenty supply trucks escorted by their regular team members.

Behind the car loaded with supplies were six cars of "planting bases" built by Mo Xiaohan that Xiao Liang insisted on taking away.

It is worth mentioning that when Mo Xiaohan started to build this "planting base" at Xiao Liang's request, Xiao Liang specially made some boxy, small but deep boxes for her. She put all the clean soil in the box, and then put the box with great effort into the van Xiao Liang found.

At that time, Mo Xiaohan thought Xiao Liang was a lunatic looking for trouble, and secretly cursed him for a while. Little did he know that Xiao Liang was actually prepared for danger in times of peace and prepared for a rainy day.

She still remembered what Qiu Liangyu blurted out when Xiao Liang proposed to take the planting base away with him, "You thought at that time that we were going to move?"

How did Xiao Liang answer at that time?

Oh, what she said is:

"Now is the end of the world. Mutated beasts, survivors with evil intentions, various bugs that have been overrun once... and there may even be another great change in the world. Which of these things is not a potential threat to us? "