121

Chapter 121 Assigning tasks

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Everyone is old in the world, and Ye Shaoyang has long been used to being a little exaggerated when talking and hiding a little when doing things.

For these allies in his team, he originally only wanted to help each other, rather than expecting to be honest with each other.

Just like Xiao Liang said, the world is bustling for profit, and the world is bustling for profit. Not to mention the survivor teams who are allied with them, even the official members of their team, everyone follows him , obeying his leadership is just for the word "profit".

The number of people who truly followed him voluntarily out of friendship was less than one percent of the total number of people in their team.

Ye Shaoyang cherishes his companions who are willing to have a heart-to-heart relationship with him and share life and death with him, but at the same time, Ye Shaoyang can also calmly accept the "profit-seeking" of most people.

As long as they have their own bottom line in their hearts and will not do anything that violates the team rules, then Ye Shaoyang is willing to protect them and let them rely on the big tree in this apocalyptic world to gain relative peace and stability.

After determining with the captains the number of people each team needed to send, the scope of responsibility, and the order in which they would select the safe zones based on their respective contributions, as well as the upper limit of the area, Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng took two thick booklets with them. , returned to the house where Xiao Liang and the others were.

When they came back, Xiao Liang and others had already had dinner, but Xiao Liang and others had put their share of the meal in the pot to warm it early.

Mother Ye and Mother Wang had already left at this time. Accompanied by their husbands, they had already returned to the two houses that belonged to them upstairs.

Grandma Ye, who was not very good at going up and down stairs, was accompanied by Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia to the house opposite.

Grandma Ye now lives in that house. In addition to the Si brothers and sisters, she also has Qiu Liangyu, Xiao Liang and Mo Xiaohan.

The house where Qiu Liangyu and the others usually cook and eat is occupied by male compatriots such as Ye Shaoyang, Wang Xufeng, Zhen Zhitong, and Chen Hailong.

"Did you negotiate?" After putting the food on the table, Qiu Liangyu handed the chopsticks to Wang Xufeng while not forgetting to inquire about the progress of the matter.

Wang Xufeng hummed, "It's settled, they will send their own people over tomorrow."

Hearing this, Ye Shaoyang raised his head and glanced at Xiao Liang and others who were staring at them with stern eyes, obviously waiting for the next step. "Tomorrow, I plan to send two teams over first, and the team with the larger number will be responsible for leading the team to clean up the three surrounding mountains. There are mutant beasts and mutant plants, and the team with the smallest number is responsible for cleaning up all dangerous factors in the village."

There are many dangerous factors in the village, such as the mutant beasts that wandered over, the snakes, insects, rats, and ants that originally lived in the village, and the small number of self-built small buildings that became dilapidated during the earthquake... . ..These are all dangerous factors that they need to eliminate as soon as possible.

Precisely because the matter was relatively trivial, Ye Shaoyang directly ordered Mo Xiaohan and Wang Xufeng to take charge together.

By the way, he also sent Chen Hailong, a super thug, to Wang Xufeng's side.

As for the team going up the mountain, Ye Shaoyang directly handed over full responsibility to Xiao Liang.

"We have to coordinate so many teams, and we have to be careful not to miss anything, Xiaoliang, you..."

"I know, don't worry."

Xiao Liang had long expected that Ye Shaoyang would tell her about this matter. After all, in their team, people with such coordination and dispatching abilities either have low martial arts value (Wang Xufeng) or have mouths tighter than clam shells (Zhen Zhi). same).

If Ye Shaoyang doesn't want to go into battle personally, then he must hand over this glorious and arduous task to Xiao Liang, a person who can not only control the situation, but also has some management skills.

In addition, there is a mutant plant beside Xiao Liang as a helper. Although this little thing usually has no function other than producing sunflower seeds, with it following Xiao Liang, Xiao Liang wants to investigate the mutant plant. But it will become very simple.

With the above three factors, Xiao Liang suddenly became the best candidate to take charge of this matter.

She said to Ye Shaoyang: "If I go there, I'm afraid I won't be able to come back to the industrial park for a while. You and Sister Qiu, you two must be more careful."

If possible, she actually hopes that Zhen Zhitong can always stay with Ye Shaoyang and Qiu Liangyu.

Although Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia's self-preservation ability is a little worse than these two people, as two children who live on leisure, their value in the eyes of others is far less than that of Ye Shaoyang and Qiu Liangyu.

Precisely because they would hardly be hunted by other survivors except that crazy woman Liu Haofang, Xiao Liang was relatively less worried about them.

Moreover, these two children are very sensible and will never leave their team's sphere of influence, which makes Xiao Liang even more worry-free.

Compared with them, Qiu Liangyu, the holder of the healing power, and Ye Shaoyang, who is the leader of their team, are a thorn in the side and flesh of some people with ulterior motives.

Because of her special powers, Qiu Liangyu will not be easily assassinated, but if she is kidnapped, what awaits her will definitely not be a good thing.

There will be people who are dedicated to destroying her life and her self-confidence, so that she will never have the shame to return to her former teammates alive.

This is not Xiao Liang's alarmist talk, but something that actually happened in Xiao Liang's previous life.

At that time, Qiu Liangyu, in order to avoid her own unfortunate fate, activated her emergency room power when no one could save her.

Taking advantage of the power being activated and others helpless to do anything to her, Qiu Liangyu jumped into the turbulent river.

She didn't let those people whose words were full of obscenity and malice really do anything irreparable to her, but she paid for it with her young life.

This is why Zhen Zhitong later went out to avenge Qiu Liangyu at all costs.

As for Ye Shaoyang, although he is definitely not a weakling, and his combat effectiveness can even be ranked among the top three in the team, his position determines the amount of hatred he attracts.

Anyone who covets the team under his name and wants to pry away an evolved person in his team will basically want to eliminate him.

This is why Xiao Liang puts Ye Shaoyang, who ranks among the top three in combat effectiveness, in the same position as Qiu Liangyu, who is directly at the bottom of the combat effectiveness list, and focuses on protecting him.

"I will stay in the house honestly, and Datong will let him follow Xiaoye all the time." Qiu Liangyu obviously also knew very well what kind of danger her healing power brought to her. Before Ye Shaoyang could speak, Qiu Liangyu He has already taken the initiative to narrow the scope of his activities.