45

Chapter 45 Selection

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Several people looked at each other, and then all of them glared at their relatives.

Yes, the people who leaked their "secret plan" were their parents, wives and children.

However, not all of their parents, wives, and children are brave enough to admit their mistakes. After being stared at and said a few words by their sons/husbands/fathers, a large number of these people immediately changed their original slight attitude. Guilt turns into anger or grievance.

Parents think there is something wrong with their son's attitude, and wives and children think their husbands/fathers are making a fuss out of a molehill.

They confidently used "We didn't mean it" and "Who knew these people would eavesdrop on us" to shirk responsibility, making their sons/husbands/fathers roll their eyes in anger.

The ones who were more impatient even started quarreling with their own family members.

Xiao Liang, Chen Hailong, and Chen Hailong's group of younger brothers all had the temperament to watch the fun without taking it too seriously, so none of them said anything to chase them away.

Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng were determined to drive these people out of the villa area immediately, but the survivors who did not cause trouble still needed them to take charge of the overall situation.

As for Qiu Liangyu and Zhen Zhitong, one of them doesn't want to meddle in other people's business, and the other simply doesn't have the ability to do so.

Zhen Zhitong's force was worth it, but he didn't like to keep his temper. Qiu Liangyu had a hot temper, but his force wasn't worth it, and he couldn't deter those people who were quarreling.

So, these people accused each other in this open space.

"They haven't finished arguing yet?" About ten minutes later, Qiu Liangyu yawned out of boredom.

"It's almost over." Xiao Liang comforted her casually while taking out two pieces of white chocolate from his jacket pocket.

"I want to eat it too." Before Xiao Liang could tear open the wrapping paper, Mo Xiaohan had already stopped halfway and took away the two pieces of white chocolate from Xiao Liang's hand.

Xiao Liang Er Kangshou: My melon seeds...no, my white chocolate.

Qiu Liangyu pushed her, "Okay, stop watching the fun, Xiaoye and the others have already started selecting people."

Xiao Liang glanced at Ye Shaoyang, Wang Xufeng and Zhen Zhitong who were surrounded by survivors from a distance, "Okay, then I'll ask Hai Long to drive them out."

Chen Hailong had sharp ears. Before Xiao Liang called him, he had already consciously led a group of his younger brothers and started chasing people away.

Those black sheep, not a single one left behind, were all driven out of this small safe zone headed by Ye Shaoyang, led by Chen Hailong and others.

Chen Hailong didn't keep the few things they brought before, but when they wanted to take away other things that originally existed in the villa area, Chen Hailong didn't give them either.

——They risked their lives to dig them out of various dilapidated buildings. He didn't want to give these precious materials to those bastards who were ruthless.

After chasing away the people, Chen Hailong took a few of his younger brothers and squeezed into the crowd.

In the middle of the crowd, Wang Xufeng was holding a loudspeaker to read out the selection criteria for the official team members.

The selection criteria were temporarily formulated by them last night. In addition to young adults with good skills, they also want to recruit a group of professionals with special skills.

Such as doctors, nurses, chefs, engineers, architects, designers...

Of course they welcome people with management skills and experience, but the premise is that this person has no dark intentions to stir up trouble.

Ye Shaoyang directly authorized the selection of management personnel to Wang Xufeng. After all, this person would assist Wang Xufeng for a long time in the future.

As for special talents specializing in other arts, Ye Shaoyang left it to Qiu Liangyu and Zhen Zhitong to be responsible for the selection.

Although these two people had never been involved in the medical, catering, construction and other industries before the end of the world, they had relatively rich life experience and experience.

In addition, Zhen Zhitong has always been very knowledgeable and discerning, and Qiu Liangyu is also a doctor who has awakened the "emergency room" power. She and Zhen Zhitong are responsible for selecting and treating their injuries and cooking. As a professional who washes dishes and builds fences, Ye Shaoyang is still very relieved.

As for himself.

There are still combatants to choose from.

He, Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong all proactively chose this task last night that didn't require much use of their brains.

As for their method of selecting people, it's simple. Anyone who wants to become a formal team member just needs to come over and give them a look, ask them a few questions, and then fight with one of them, as long as they think they are compatible and have the potential to develop. Yes, then you can temporarily join the team.

Of course, this "eye-opening relationship" does not depend on the face, but on the character and character of the survivors.

You can't ask for someone with a loud mouth, you can't ask for someone who is restless, you can't ask for someone who has no independent opinions and is easily tempted and incited by others, and you can't ask for someone who has a stable character but a low force value.

Of course, for the sake of the stability and harmony of the safe zone, Xiao Liang and the others did not make the selection of survivors' character and personality obvious.

Xiao Liang, who usually set up a stall selling water, food and other necessary supplies, had actually been investigating the survivors in the safety zone overtly and covertly.

Those young and middle-aged men and women they deliberately recruited into their team received Xiao Liang's focus.

Her stack of notebooks records more than just where there once was a shopping mall, a supermarket, a pharmacy, a grain, oil and non-staple food store...

The survivors who had no idea that Xiao Liang had secretly mastered their personal information thought that they were excluded by Xiao Liang and the others because they were not worthy of the force.

"There are still few people who can use it."

After the recruitment was over and they returned to their two-story villa, Wang Xufeng was the first to sigh.

"Take your time." Xiao Liang unscrewed the lid of the cup and took a sip of water. "The worse the world is, the harder it is for an individual to survive. We will have plenty of opportunities to recruit more team members in the future."

Previously, their team had already absorbed Chen Hailong's younger brothers and some acquaintances of Zhen Zhitong and Qiu Liangyu as official members.

Taken together, these people totaled only more than sixty people.

Originally, Wang Xufeng's colleagues, the sixteen or seventeen young and middle-aged men and women, Ye Shaoyang and others were also planned to be trained as formal team members. If they were not so skinny and skinny at that time, Ye Shaoyang would not have given them a buffer period of more than ten days. Rest your body.

But among this group of people, more than half became restless during the recuperation period. Of course, Ye Shaoyang and the others would not recruit such a person into their own team.

As for the remaining relatively peaceful half, with all the commotion caused by their companions, Ye Shaoyang and others will certainly not directly absorb these people into their own team.

They learned from previous experiences and lessons and directly formulated team rules and safety zone management regulations, maximizing the initiative in their own hands.