56

Chapter 56 The power of idols

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

As time goes by, the number of survivors living in this small safe zone created by Ye Shaoyang and others continues to increase.

In January of the following year, the winter had not yet passed, and the number of survivors under Ye Shaoyang and others was already more than twice as many as before the heavy snowfall.

As a result, the burden on Ye Shaoyang's shoulders naturally became heavier.

Fortunately, they still have Xiao Liang as a secret weapon.

The cheapest rice noodles, Xiao Liang can exchange for ten kilograms with just one virtual gold coin.

Of course, the taste of such rice or noodles will not be very appealing.

But with heavy snow covering all parts of D City and the survivors having no way to continue searching for supplies, how can people be picky about their tastes?

If you eat some, everyone will be very satisfied.

Based on Xiao Liang's current daily calorie consumption, she can exchange up to 30,000 kilograms of rice and noodles in one day.

If not, even if Ye Shaoyang wanted to expand his team, he would not choose to do so at this time.

Of course, Xiao Liang didn't really exchange so much rice and noodles every day.

At a time when all the survivors in D City were scrimping on food and clothing and suffering from hunger, Xiao Liang certainly would not foolishly raise all the survivors in his safe zone to be fat and white.

It's not like she couldn't think about it anymore, she was afraid that her secret wouldn't be exposed, and she had to save virtual gold coins to buy space.

Due to the above considerations, Xiao Liang was very restrained in providing food for the team, and he always used the banner of "retrieving it from outside".

At the same time, Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng also implemented a frugal strategy in the safe zone.

Since November, the food that ordinary survivors in their safe zone can receive every day has been reduced to two-thirds of the original amount.

But even so, none of the survivors thought about leaving.

Because, according to those ordinary survivors who continue to join their safe zone, in other small safe zones, ordinary survivors like them who have no advantages and do not want to endure hardship or take risks have long been no longer free. Received food and water.

It's not like this group of people, who just shiver under the quilt every day, and the minimum survival supplies will automatically come to their door on time and on time.

Because of the poor situation of other survivors as a comparison, Ye Shaoyang and the ordinary survivors in this small safe zone are very satisfied with their current living conditions.

As for the official members of their team, because Ye Shaoyang has never stopped training them intensively for several months, they can have two full meals every day, in the morning and at noon.

Of course, no one deprived them of dinner. The reason why many people didn't have enough to eat at night was because Wang Xufeng, after considering everyone's actual situation, gave their share of dinner directly to them.

In this case, the non-single players in the team can always supplement their parents, wives, children, or brothers and sisters at home to some extent.

In this way, even if no one in the family of these team members is hired by the team to work in the logistics department, their family members will not be so hungry that they can only lie in bed in a daze all day long.

It is worth mentioning that Cheng Hu, who recovered from his injury, officially joined the team led by Ye Shaoyang in mid-January.

This boy has a clear sense of love and hate, is diligent and self-denial, is very grateful to Ye Shaoyang and others, and is also very cruel to himself.

Usually when Ye Shaoyang and others train the team members, the team members dare not say anything, but in their hearts they still feel bitter and tired.

They were like a group of passively grazing sheep. Ye Shaoyang and others waved their whips to urge them, and they lowered their heads and nibbled a few mouthfuls of grass with serious expressions. Once Ye Shaoyang and others relaxed their teaching and supervision of them, they would immediately Subconsciously let yourself go and be lazy.

Among such a group of people, Cheng Hu, who trained diligently and diligently, was undoubtedly a rare breath of fresh air in the mudslide.

Although he has not awakened his powers, and his talent in martial arts is far inferior to that of Chen Hailong and Mo Xiaohan, he works harder than both Chen Hailong and Mo Xiaohan.

The most important thing is that this child has an almost blind trust and admiration for Ye Shaoyang. Every word he says when teaching him is regarded as a golden rule to implement and understand.

With such a good seedling, Xiao Liang almost immediately made up his mind to train him to become Ye Shaoyang's right-hand man.

She approached Ye Shaoyang and suggested that he focus on training this boy.

In addition to teaching him how to become strong, Xiao Liang also suggested that Ye Shaoyang also teach him how to behave.

She has not forgotten how stubborn this boy is. Although Xiao Liang appreciates his character, it is difficult to avoid the unfortunate fate of being tough.

Xiao Liang didn't want to polish off all the child's edges and corners. She just hoped that the child could learn to bend and stretch.

The hardness in his bones is very valuable, but before he can protect himself, Xiao Liang hopes that he can learn to be more diplomatic and flexible.

Facts have proved that the power of idols is very terrifying. The young man who was originally stubborn and stubborn made people think that he was a rotten boy. Under Ye Shaoyang's subtle influence day after day, he gradually learned Ye Shaoyang's two points of gentleness and... ..black belly.

Thanks to him, Grandma Cheng has naturally joined the team's logistics department.

Now there are three of them, grandfather and grandson, living a very comfortable life.

Furthermore, among the twenty-seven people who first followed Ye Shaoyang and the others, there were two young men who had recovered from their injuries and were absorbed into Ye Shaoyang's team at the end of December last year.

In addition to the two of them, the half-grown children and young girls among the twenty-seven people have also found jobs suitable for them in the logistics department of the team.

Others, who were really young or really old, continued to take care of each other and tried not to cause trouble to the young people who were going out to do things.

As for the other ordinary survivors who relied on Ye Shaoyang and others, their lives have not changed much.

A set of clothes, shoes, socks, bedding and blankets that are enough to ensure that they do not freeze to death, a daily supply of free food and water that can ensure that they do not starve to death, a room to live with their own family, or with The house shared by other same-sex survivors constitutes their ordinary, safe but aimless every day.

Of course, such a life cannot be said to be easy, but in this cruel era of cannibalism, it is already a small miracle for them to be able to live such a relatively stable life.

At least they don't have to worry about dying of cold or starvation, or being killed by others, nor do they have to worry about someone doing something bad to them because of the breakdown of social order.

What these people didn't know was that Xiao Liang had no intention of raising them in vain.

When the weather gets warmer and environmental pollution is no longer as serious as before, Xiao Liang will no longer let them eat for nothing.