68

Chapter 68 Blinding Peoples Eyes

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

As winter turned to spring, the snow inside and outside the city gradually melted. Xiao Liang and the others packed up everything before the sea water spread to the villa area, and prepared to set off in the northeast direction away from the sea.

Along with them were a group of survivors who had a good relationship with them, all of whom planned to settle down in the provincial capital.

"Our own team members, their immediate family members, and other ordinary survivors in the safe zone who want to move with us..."

Before setting off, Wang Xufeng took a thick notebook and walked back from car to car to count and register the number of people.

Along with him, there are Chen Hailong who is responsible for managing the family members of the team members, and Cheng Hu who is responsible for managing other ordinary survivors.

Of course, Chen Hailong is actually just a mascot who is responsible for keeping things under control. The real management work is actually done by Qiu Liangyu, the team doctor under his protection.

After several people counted the number of people and vehicles together, Wang Xufeng took his team members back to Ye Shaoyang and others at the front of the motorcade.

"By the way, Xiaoliang, the one who gave you flowers before...what was his name?"

Xiao Liang shrugged, "I didn't know."

Wang Xufeng's lips twitched slightly, "No, didn't he also say he wanted to set off with us?"

Xiao Liang looked innocent, "I refused. And I didn't accept the flowers either."

If she were to tell her, that guy who looked gentle and polite must have a bad mind.

How long has it been, and that guy actually still has the leisure to give her roses? He has the thought to give her something to eat, drink, and wear... Isn't it better than giving flowers?

Xiao Liang, who didn't want to eat flower petals, said that he really didn't want to accept the pursuit of this kind of man.

Qiu Liangyu came over with a curious face, "Didn't he say that he came to negotiate cooperation with you on behalf of the official survivor group? You just drove people away..."

"Whoever he represents shouldn't talk to me, right? I'm not the leader of our team. If he really wants to negotiate sincerely, shouldn't he talk to our Team Ye?"

Ye Shaoyang: ...The problem is that I just want to cooperate with you, girl!

"Forget it, let's not talk about him. If there is nothing missing, let's set off quickly."

Wang Xufeng pushed up his black-rimmed glasses with a look of helplessness, "But as far as I know, that person was really a government official before the end of the world, and he is really the external affairs liaison of the official survivor group now. Wouldnt it be bad if we just ignore each others words?

Cheng Hu was indignant, "What's wrong with public officials? Can public officials just pry into the walls of other teams?"

"You are talking about cooperating with Sister Liang. To put it bluntly, don't you just want to leave us alone and just recruit Sister Liang to their team?"

"Sister Liang told him to go talk to Captain Ye, but what about him? Why don't he just stare at Sister Liang and talk to himself?"

"Do you think we are all fools?"

Xiao Liang looked helpless, "Well, that's because they misunderstood me, a very deep misunderstanding."

There is a big misunderstanding about her having prophetic powers that can help the official survivor team avoid risks...

"Forget it, let's not talk about these unimportant people. We will be leaving here soon anyway. Even if those people are the official survivor team, they can't control us anymore, can they?"

Xiao Liang expressed for the second time that she wanted to end this topic about her "suitor".

When she thought about it, the rumors about her awakening prophetic powers at the same time were just fake news put out by the survivor team who didn't like them, and she didn't need to care at all.

Xiao Liang believes that it won't take long for the official survivor team to investigate the truth, and by then, they will no longer be interested in her.

The so-called "public official" who came to poach someone and also "confessed" to her, a little girl who had never seen much of the world, probably wouldn't harass her again in the future.

After all, she has never exposed her weird system in front of outsiders, and she has never used her self-created "new use of water power" to fight in front of outsiders, well, except for those "outsiders" who have been killed by her. .

In front of outsiders who are not prepared to silence her, she has always maintained her perfect persona of "a violent person who has awakened water powers and is a little clever".

For an evolver like her who is not easy to mess with but not very popular, based on Xiao Liang's experience in his previous life, those with evil intentions would never be willing to waste too much energy on her.

"Xiao Liang is right. Even if you are a member of the official survivor team, they can't force others to join them, right? If you ask me, Xu Feng, you are too talkative. If you are more stubborn, those eyeballs are on the top of your head. Even the toads dare not dig up people in front of us."

Qiu Liangyu had long been displeased with that stinky man who didn't know what to say and thought he was superior to others. If Wang Xufeng hadn't kept giving her winks, Qiu Liangyu would have jumped out and snarled Xiao Liang the first time that man approached him. .

What the hell, you dare to look down on them.

Wang Xufeng rubbed his eyebrows and said, "I don't want to break up with them."

They are an official survivor team with a large number of thermal weapons in their hands, and their overall strength is far beyond what private survivor teams like them can match.

For the sake of the overall situation, Wang Xufeng is certainly not willing to break up with the other party directly. Otherwise, would he be willing to watch others look down on him with their chins raised?

"I haven't broken my heart yet." Xiao Liang smiled and explained to the thoughtful Wang Xufeng, "I just refused to be with them."

Wang Xufeng was completely speechless.

Girl, for those who are used to being superior, just rejecting them is enough to make them angry, okay?

Not to mention that the man was talking to himself later and insisted on leaving with Xiao Liang.

"Oh, brother Xu Feng, don't worry about this. It was me who invited him, and I was the one who rejected him. If anything happens, let him come to me. I promise that I will never bring trouble to the team."

Wang Xufeng smiled bitterly, "I'm not afraid that you will harm us. I don't want you to offend the official survivor team."

"Yeah, I know, but there are some things that I will never compromise on." Xiao Liang glanced at Ye Shaoyang, who was watching their argument with a smile, "In my life, there will never be anyone other than Captain Ye. boss."

Ye Shaoyang felt warm in his heart. He raised his hand and rubbed the top of Xiao Liang's black hair, "I will never give up my companions to others."

The two looked at each other and smiled, and the trust and tacit understanding between them was blinding.

Wang Xufeng sighed.

Well, none of his teammates are afraid of trouble. This time it was really his fault.

Please remember our website: Cool Notes () I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse with the fastest update speed.